Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
burleighfox

Did anyone notice...

...the moment on Sky tonight after Millwall's goal when Pearson appeared to say to Shakespeare ''we're finished''? Could be my imagination running away with me, also have to wonder if he was referring to City's season or their jobs. Apologies if this has been mentioned in any other posts this evening.

...the moment on Sky tonight after Millwall's goal when Pearson appeared to say to Shakespeare ''we're finished''? Could be my imagination running away with me, also have to wonder if he was referring to City's season or their jobs. Apologies if this has been mentioned in any other posts this evening.

What's the chances a manger would say that out loud?...especially pearson...no chance.

Are you the same muppet that rang into RL after the game? Just trying to make something. I watched it back when I got in an he said nothing of the sort!! People like you need to get behind the lads. We have too many fans who think because they pay their money out on tickets they are "supporters". For me a supporter is a person who will support their team no matter what. We were unlucky last night, had we have had 11 men I think we'd have mauled them. Just one of them things, I'm sure we'll smash Barnsley Monday and kick on!!!

No, it was hearing the bloke in question on the radio on the way back from the game that made me check it out; not saying for sure that I think he said it, just wondered if anyone had an idea of what was said. Simple question folks, no need to take it so personally. I'm behind the team 100% and more so behind Pearson for that matter, this club will get nowhere by getting rid of him for a second time; I can deal with us going through a rough patch as I've done in the past with teams much worse than the one currently on display. And as for the pint remark, I've no idea what the bloke was on about, although I'm certain that wasn't the same fella who made the finished comment anyway.

The bloke on RL was a tit of the highest order. 'Me and my kid want a manager you feel like you could go for a pint with'

We do attract a high quality of imbecile at this club I tell ya.

The bloke on RL was a tit of the highest order. 'Me and my kid want a manager you feel like you could go for a pint with'

We do attract a high quality of imbecile at this club I tell ya.

Seriously, why are people so bothered about his public persona?

I just want results, Holloway was a nice bloke but we went down with him, I could even cope with Warnock if he got results.

I didnt notice that no, but I was pretty drunk and I think I stormed out into my friend's garden for an angry fag the second mill scored.

Do your friend keep angry fags in his garden in readiness for these occasions?

Seriously, why are people so bothered about his public persona?

I just want results, Holloway was a nice bloke but we went down with him, I could even cope with Warnock if he got results.

Agreed.

All about results and performances.

Just wish Np's arrogance/aggression would carry on to his team, last night was the first time this season we have not looked soft.

Archived