Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

New Manager

366 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Roberto Di Matteo
    • Brian McDermott
    • Neil Lennon
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Mark Hughes
    • Terry Butcher
    • Owen Coyle

McDermott seems to be the only realistic option on that list so I would pick him. I'd be over the moon with O'Neill or Di Matteo, but they don't have a cat in hells chance of coming here. Hughes would be another Sven, Butcher would be another Levein, Lennon is unproven as a manager in the English leagues, Curbishley hasn't managed for ages and Coyle got Bolton relegated. My choice would have been Adkins had he not got the Reading job.

From that list mon or lennon.

Anyone suggesting keane is a ****ing idiot. He is peter taylor all over again. Ask any ispwich fan.

Given backing he spunked it on shit. And took nearly 3million a year in wages to boot.

Gotta be kiddin the man is past it now, he's more negative than Pearson! Fair enough took two clubs to the premier league, but no he's simply too old now!

Only three years older than O'Neill, and younger than Ferguson. But I do take your point.

Guest ttfn

From that list mon or lennon.

Anyone suggesting keane is a ****ing idiot. He is peter taylor all over again. Ask any ispwich fan.

Given backing he spunked it on shit. And took nearly 3million a year in wages to boot.

Ask any Sunderland fan if they were happy with the job he did. It may have all gone sour when he left but he got them promoted and kept them up

Ask any Sunderland fan if they were happy with the job he did. It may have all gone sour when he left but he got them promoted and kept them up

Pearson got us promoted and took us to the play-offs and for that i thank him. But sorry 2 decent seasons does not make him great. And roy falls into the same bracket.

Plus the wages. Really. Thats more than our friend sven.

O'Neill (provided Walford and Robertson come too), but don't think it will happen.

After that I'm struggling to decide. I don't like McDermott, he's spouted a lot of crap about us in the past so that makes it hard for me to want him. Di Matteo I have my doubts about even though he'd never come here - I think the player power at Chelsea is obvious, Terry and Lampard were clearly running that side under Di Matteo.

I think the Thais would want a bit of a name. This marketing tool of Leicester City haven't made it to The Premiership for them yet so there's got to be something that people in Thailand can recognise them for. I think the likelihood now would be that it would be a name based on what that man's done as a player rather than as a manager (which unfortunately makes people such as Keane a possibility).

Why would Lennon leave Celtic to come here?! Again, also have my doubts about his capabilities.

Tough call.

Why dont you muppets try and get phil brown from southend!!!! Got exactly what you deserved with that **** pearson, thought you was clever pinching him from Hull eh???? Whose fkn howling now??? Tin pot club with tin pot fans who cant wait to stick the knife in any leicester player/manager the minute something goes wrong..... One word for you lot PATHETIC!!!! You and that judas deserved each other.........IN BRUCE WE TRUST!!! Prem here we come again!!!!!!

:pearson:lol

Why dont you muppets try and get phil brown from southend!!!! Got exactly what you deserved with that **** pearson, thought you was clever pinching him from Hull eh???? Whose fkn howling now??? Tin pot club with tin pot fans who cant wait to stick the knife in any leicester player/manager the minute something goes wrong..... One word for you lot PATHETIC!!!! You and that judas deserved each other.........IN BRUCE WE TRUST!!! Prem here we come again!!!!!!

Thanks for your input dad.

CVNT

And that guys..... Is the sound of unemployment.

Archived