Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

New Manager

366 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Roberto Di Matteo
    • Brian McDermott
    • Neil Lennon
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Mark Hughes
    • Terry Butcher
    • Owen Coyle

Why dont you muppets try and get phil brown from southend!!!! Got exactly what you deserved with that **** pearson, thought you was clever pinching him from Hull eh???? Whose fkn howling now??? Tin pot club with tin pot fans who cant wait to stick the knife in any leicester player/manager the minute something goes wrong..... One word for you lot PATHETIC!!!! You and that judas deserved each other.........IN BRUCE WE TRUST!!! Prem here we come again!!!!!!

:pearson:lol

I don't get it.

If you never liked Pearson what are you so bitter about?

I'll put it down to you having a shit life lol

Ever thought of being a comedian mate??? Dont bother Pearsons beaten you to it! Hull are in stitches!!!!

Not focusing on your current promotion hopes then? Jesus Christ talk about bitter...

Ever thought of being a comedian mate??? Dont bother Pearsons beaten you to it! Hull are in stitches!!!!

If this had been at the end of the season and you had been promoted I would only slightly understand your arrogance and stupidity. But it seems you're counting your eggs before they've hatched. Personally, I hope it comes back to slap you in the face

Its called being smug and getting our own back for when you ****tards thought youd got your messiah back pal

So having a shit life then?

No happy person trolls on a Leicester board, it's a well known fact.

I am a muppet who supports a shitty club from a hovel from the nothern part of England and im whineging because another club stole our manager even though we stole him off them in the first place, so im a bit of a twatty hypocrite really and im even that sad i spend time on another clubs fan website just to prove what a prvck i am.

:pearson::thumbup:

Sorted

Why dont you muppets try and get phil brown from southend!!!! Got exactly what you deserved with that **** pearson, thought you was clever pinching him from Hull eh???? Whose fkn howling now??? Tin pot club with tin pot fans who cant wait to stick the knife in any leicester player/manager the minute something goes wrong..... One word for you lot PATHETIC!!!! You and that judas deserved each other.........IN BRUCE WE TRUST!!! Prem here we come again!!!!!!

:pearson:lol

Shut it sutcliffe, I think your whippet needs feeding

If that's all that's available I would rather stick with Pearson.

Di Matteo and O'Neil would not step backwards to come here. It would ruin both their reputations if we didn't go up the first time of asking, they can both get bigger and better offers else where.

Neil Lennon has won one Spl title and one Scottish cup in a two team comp, certainly hasn't done anything to make me think he will do well elsewhere. And without rangers he is gaurentteed at least another 3 more Spl titles to make him look like a better manager than he is.

Brian McCdermott has had only had half a good season I think he lost about 10 in a row and ha reading in trouble before they went on a steak to go up however our supporters wouldn't be so patient get on his back and wouldn't recover.

The rest are crap plain and simple curbs hasn't managed for years.... Terry Butcher?? Where did that name even come from seriously? Does anyone think Butcher would be an improvement?

If we sack Pearson we need someone better lined up I don't see anyone available better at the minute.

If that's all that's available I would rather stick with Pearson.

Di Matteo and O'Neil would not step backwards to come here. It would ruin both their reputations if we didn't go up the first time of asking, they can both get bigger and better offers else where.

Neil Lennon has won one Spl title and one Scottish cup in a two team comp, certainly hasn't done anything to make me think he will do well elsewhere. And without rangers he is gaurentteed at least another 3 more Spl titles to make him look like a better manager than he is.

Brian McCdermott has had only had half a good season I think he lost about 10 in a row and ha reading in trouble before they went on a steak to go up however our supporters wouldn't be so patient get on his back and wouldn't recover.

The rest are crap plain and simple curbs hasn't managed for years.... Terry Butcher?? Where did that name even come from seriously? Does anyone think Butcher would be an improvement?

If we sack Pearson we need someone better lined up I don't see anyone available better at the minute.

In the next six games? Or next season?

If you're on about the next 6 games it's a win-win for them surely?

I never wanted Pearson in the first place and he should have been dismissed during the International break with a temporary manager installed to the end of season which would have given us half a chance of staying in top 6 for a playoff.A new manager ( as shown with Notts Forest ) may have restored momentum and confidence with tactical acumen, given us a 1 in 4 chance of sneaking into the Premiership

As it is, the whole season is now meaningless and a complete load of nonsence.......I can't say any of the contenders mentioned are appealing.

O'Neil can't be ruled out and will be hurt from his sunderland sacking but would probably prefer someone new.

Anyway.............I'm generally gobsmacked at the alarming slump in form and have always felt Person is slightly arogant and not that bright or very astute as a manager.

Anyone who voted Di Matteo wouldn't mind your opinion on my theory that if we appoint him, we'll need a transition season to get used to his style of play and get his players in because its so different to what we play

Archived