Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
undey

Paul Ince?!?!

What did people expect?! A bad run of form and suddenly Pearson is the anti-christ who wants to see LCFC burn to the ground.

Before everyone started running their mouth off they should have realised that the alternative list of managers is a joke and the majority of teams in the Championship would love to snatch Pearson if we were to get rid.

Yes teams that would be happy to settle for mid table mediocrity. Our owners thankfully are not and want better than that hence the search for a new manager.

Ince no thanks, there is loads of decent managers out of work at the mo who for me are all better option than Ince.

Owen Coyle ,Mark Hughes,Alex mccleish ,Gary Megson,Colin Warnock to name a few but personally would like Chrissy Powell to take over or what about Barmby did well when took charge for Dull after NP left.

Why not take a risk on a novice like Charlton did when they signed Powell maybe scholes Dickov or someone like Joe Jordan great coach maybe great manager.

After all the names being linked with us have all been sacked for the clubs they managed so Imo Powell or Jordan for me.

Still want Pearson out? Idiots, this is exactly the sort of shit we're left with.

what you getting upset for this is biggest bullshit story to come out this season.do you think pearson is doing a good job than your the idiot for sticking by him. he has no plan and does not even know how to stop the rot, did not strenthen squad when most fans could see we were sort of quality . pearson want be sacked know anyway it will be at the end of season if the owners have got any balls. another season in the championship great ambition

Still want Pearson out? Idiots, this is exactly the sort of shit we're left with.

Yes. I want rid of Pearson because he is doing a crap job. Appointing a crap successor doesn't make sacking the current bloke a bad decision. It just makes the appointment a bad one. It's perfectly possible to favour a change without being in favour of the subsequent appointment.

Not an inspiring appointment if there is anything in it. If sacking Pearson now is going to be what happens they need to appoint someone who everyone will back and get behind even if it only on a temporary basis. Can't see that being the case with ince.

Yes. I want rid of Pearson because he is doing a crap job. Appointing a crap successor doesn't make sacking the current bloke a bad decision. It just makes the appointment a bad one. It's perfectly possible to favour a change without being in favour of the subsequent appointment.

So you don't care if we get in 'Useless Tosser B' as long as we get rid of 'Useless Tosser A'... It beggars belief. It's this kind of short termist, shitty attitude to hiring and firing managers that's ruining football.

So you don't care if we get in 'Useless Tosser B' as long as we get rid of 'Useless Tosser A'... It beggars belief. It's this kind of short termist, shitty attitude to hiring and firing managers that's ruining football.

Where did I say that? I said you can want one thing without the other. What's happened here is you've made stuff up.

So you are happy to let Pearson keep ruining football here then ?

Yes teams that would be happy to settle for mid table mediocrity. Our owners thankfully are not and want better than that hence the search for a new manager.

We haven't been mid-table for the whole of the season so what are you basing that on?

Where did I say that? I said you can want one thing without the other. What's happened here is you've made stuff up.

'It's perfectly possible to favour a change without being in favour of the subsequent appointment.'

Ok, so you're happy to see Pearson leave, even when you can see the pool of absolutely god-awful, shitty managers we've got to choose from? I'm sure everyone would love an O'Neill or a Di Matteo to come in, but it's not going to happen. That's what everyone wanted last time, but it just doesn't happen. We'll end up with a Paul Ince, a Michael Appleton or some other complete clown. I don't see the logic in replacing an underperforming manager unless you're sure the replacement will be an improvement.

We haven't been mid-table for the whole of the season so what are you basing that on?

I'm basing that on the fact that not many clubs in this league would provide the funds he has had here . And on the current form he would get us religated next season despite having all that financial backing.

Guest Foxin_mad

If we change managers I am boycotting anyway unless we get MON, RDM or Lennon. The rest of the managers that we have been linked with can feck right off and so can the owners. Id rather be in the Blue Square North as AFC Leicester than have to go through this circus of shit any longer.

scare us with a name like Ince to soften the blow of getting Warnock,

Clever move by the Thais!

ha ha. That's what I thought - it used to be Dowie and Peter Reid who were stalking horses when the likes of Megson & Holloway were parachuted in unexpectedly but the tactic has to be remotely plausible!

No, thanks. Fantastic player, but not the man I want as manager. In fact, the man I was as manager is currently our manager.

"Struggling Leicester".

We're 7th, not 23rd.

Exactly. Well said.

Archived