Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
undey

Paul Ince?!?!

I can't imagine any owners throughout the football leagues who have invested over £100 miilion in a club, especially one chasing promotion would not have sacked their manager who had achieved only 2 points out of a possible 22 ! They have given him long enough so they will sack and I'm sure they won't take a risk with someone like Ince. After the massive investment, like any major business the will consult advisers about the right option for LCFC

I can't imagine any owners throughout the football leagues who have invested over £100 miilion in a club, especially one chasing promotion would not have sacked their manager who had achieved only 2 points out of a possible 22 ! They have given him long enough so they will sack and I'm sure they won't take a risk with someone like Ince. After the massive investment, like any major business the will consult advisers about the right option for LCFC

Absolutley spot on . The most commonsense post I have read on here for a while. :thumbup:

I'm basing that on the fact that not many clubs in this league would provide the funds he has had here . And on the current form he would get us religated next season despite having all that financial backing.

So not one fact then - all hypothetical nonsense.

'It's perfectly possible to favour a change without being in favour of the subsequent appointment.'

Ok, so you're happy to see Pearson leave, even when you can see the pool of absolutely god-awful, shitty managers we've got to choose from? I'm sure everyone would love an O'Neill or a Di Matteo to come in, but it's not going to happen. That's what everyone wanted last time, but it just doesn't happen. We'll end up with a Paul Ince, a Michael Appleton or some other complete clown. I don't see the logic in replacing an underperforming manager unless you're sure the replacement will be an improvement.

I'm not saying anything like you're suggesting. You need to look at your reading comprehension. Of course we should look for an improvement and there are better managers out there. There isn't an awful lot I can do about our owners being crap at choosing managers.

Wouldn't be my choice but surely most managers would be a better option than what we have if the current one has indeed lost the dressing room? Or shall we just carry on this run of form and kid ourselves that all is well, that players have just lost their form coincidentally all at once, for 2 whole months.

On what grounds is Paul Ince a better choice than Nigel Pearson?

His career is even more mediocre, winning League Two, before going from club to club, lasting less than a year at most.

He's been lucky to get the Blackpool job, he's won the lottery if he gets ours. Another Michael Appleton, moves around, hyped up with little substance.

Maybe they have consulted their advisers, and the advice they got was "Paul Ince", or maybe it was to stick with NP! The owners have spent £100 mill as part of a long-term commitment to Leicester (so they say), so why shouldn't they take the longer view of things and conclude that we should give our manager, whoever he is, a long term in which to build the team. Certainly their advisers will be able to tell them that short term managerial decisions have got Leicester nowhere over the last 10 years.

Or shall we just carry on this run of form and kid ourselves that all is well, that players have just lost their form coincidentally all at once, for 2 whole months.

What if it's the players had a falling out with each other and not Pearson and are no longer playing as a team. Say if a certain striker got tackled badly in training, by a certain right winger. They had a set to, words were exchanged with other players and it split the camp in two.

About as believable as any other nonsense rumours posted on these boards. ;)

What if it's the players had a falling out with each other and not Pearson and are no longer playing as a team. Say if a certain striker got tackled badly in training, by a certain right winger. They had a set to, words were exchanged with other players and it split the camp in two.

About as believable as any other nonsense rumours posted on these boards. ;)

It would be the manager's job to re-unite them behind a common purpose ... it's what manager's have to deal with all the time - so it still comes down to the same.

So you don't care if we get in 'Useless Tosser B' as long as we get rid of 'Useless Tosser A'... It beggars belief. It's this kind of short termist, shitty attitude to hiring and firing managers that's ruining football.

Be nice to see a plan B for a change!

Don't want to be pedantic .... but it's 2 from 21!!!

In the interests of NP's stats!!

Didn't Colin suggest he was going to retire after Leeds? For what it's worth I actually wouldn't mind him that much if the owners were dead set on not giving Pearson another season, in fact I'd be far, far more upset about the prospect of him bringing Paddy Kenny with him. I would like to know why he has failed at Leeds though.

Still want Pearson out? Idiots, this is exactly the sort of shit we're left with.

Another idiot who calls people idiots for wanting Pearson out.. Cretinous moronic rhetoric! :yesyes: :yesyes: I certainly would not be keen to have Ince in charge, but Pearson has to go if we don't get promotion, which is more than highly unlikely.

Another idiot who calls people idiots for wanting Pearson out.. Cretinous moronic rhetoric! :yesyes: :yesyes:I certainly would not be keen to have Ince in charge, but Pearson has to go if we don't get promotion, which is more than highly unlikely.

Oh, the irony.

Archived