Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

come on lads

but we know thats not going to happen,we've fvcked a good season up one way or another.it started with its just a blip to now a possible manager change and all that goes with that.i'd love :pearson: to turn it around ,but there's too much wrong behind the scenes,but here's hoping :scarf:

For once in your bloody lives don't be so soft.

Keep a bit in during a 50/50, give away a cynical free kick and take the yellow card.

Don't just look at the ref every time you lose the ball and demand a free-kick because the brighton lad touches your arse, just get physical.

Given our shit run of form and distance being travelled by our fans, if a full away end doesn't inspire them then nothing will.

I hope and expect everyone there today to leave that ground without a voice

As long as it's through singing and chanting and not booing and shouting abuse.

COME ON LEICESTER

No faffing about, give it to em, go in hard, no pulling out - will make all the difference.

We've been leaking too many goals because of the rear, while we've hardly put in a full frontal assault either at the other end of the pitch.

Loud and proud today lads, we're going to be under the kosh in many aspects. First City game of the year for me, being a student and all. I for one will have no voice at 5 o'clock!

Archived