Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Anyone who believes that this 19 year old is responsible for the bombings, the following shootouts and leading the USA's 'best' on a 7 hour manhunt is a bit silly imo.

I do think that the US operation to catch the 'guilty' was a bit of a shambles & not worth celebrating.

Like you said, how the feck does an amateur terrorist get away on foot when surrounded by professional soldiers?

I was talking with mates about this 'lockdown' situation. We couldn't see how that would be enforceable anywhere else in the world. "Feck that - I'm going down the pub!!".

Genuinely, I would be interested to know who you think is responsible,

I`m waiting to see if hes in a dopey drugged up state in court before I pass judgement on the matter, thats if he survives his " injuries" of course ;)

Everyone who knew them says they were totally ordinary kids, in addition when I saw the footage of the bombing the windows of the buildings were blow outwards into the street, a bomb on the street would blow them in.

The whole thing stinks for me.

We do seem to have been indoctrinated to hate every thing Britain. Thats one thing i like about the US, most people are proud to be from there.

Why is pride in the piece of rock you happen to born on so important? Yeah I like England, I'm glad I was born here and I'm happy but I honestly don't feel much 'pride' in just being from England/UK.

Exactly, you need to ask who will gain from it :)

So I'm asking you, who do you think will gain from it?

I don't mind entertaining the possibility of a conspiracy theory but I at least want some logic or reason behind it.

I don't mind entertaining the possibility of a conspiracy theory but I at least want some logic or reason behind it.

it's the NRA.

How are you supposed to protect yourself from those pesky Chechnyans without an automatic?

So how do you explain away the shoot-out with police, the explosives attached to the older brother and the explosives they were throwing out the car at the police?

And where is the proof any of that happened?

And where is the proof any of that happened?

You mean apart from the videos where you can hear masses of gunshots and a small explosion going off, and pictures that residents have taken showing bullet holes in their property?

High tech industries, law enforcement agencies, the weapons industry and so on. More cameras, guns, bullets, detection equipment etc.

These government contracts are worth billions.

You mean apart from the videos where you can hear masses of gunshots and a small explosion going off, and pictures that residents have taken showing bullet holes in their property?

Yeah, that would be hard to fake lol

Exactly, no proof at all apart from some noises and holes.

Just makes no sense to me, gut feeling tells me they were stitched up.

As usual we will never know.

I'm guessing all the residents who witnessed it are in on the conspiracy too?

I've not seen a single eye witness speak.

I'm guessing all the residents who witnessed it are in on the conspiracy too?

Them same residents that were on "lock down" and told not to go out?

Show me footage, there must be footage of it because everyone in America has a camera on their phone.... Am I right in saying that all cell phone transmitters were shut down within a 6+ mile radius of the bomb site after it went off to stop ( lol) the "terrorists" from exploding another bomb remotely? :rolleyes:

Anyway, lets see him in court :thumbup:

Exactly, no proof at all apart from some noises and holes.

Just makes no sense to me, gut feeling tells me they were stitched up.

As usual we will never know.

I've not seen a single eye witness speak.

Well you should have a look at Twitter and watched some of the American rolling news channels - I've seen quite a few.

Why frame them? It makes absolutely no sense!

So the sound of a fire fight and holes in buildings in the area isn't proof? Also, how do you explain away the fact there are pictures of these two placing down bags then chipping off seconds before the blasts?

High tech industries, law enforcement agencies, the weapons industry and so on. More cameras, guns, bullets, detection equipment etc.

These government contracts are worth billions.

Yeah, that would be hard to fake lol

So you don't have an actual theory it's just the big bad the US Government or a big bad corporation?

I don't discount a conspiracy theory after Project MKUltra or the documents that show the the US government were prepared to shoot down an airplane and the only reason they didn't was because the Presidents personal advisers said no after everyone else had said yes, But, sometimes there's just no sense in the conspiracy. It's not always some evil big conspiracy.

Looks like it's just 2 blokes who made a couple of pretty low-powered bombs (compared to what they could have made if they'd had any idea or proper contacts) who got shot and captured as soon as people with some know-how came after them. There's some Youtube videos which don't exactly help the conspiracy case and if 'the powers that be' had planned it better were completely avoidable. I guess we'll find out now ones been captured alive shot.

But lets be honest, if you'd set them up and had all this power,would you really let one get captured alive when you had the whole day to off him?

Them same residents that were on "lock down" and told not to go out?

Show me footage, there must be footage of it because everyone in America has a camera on their phone.... Am I right in saying that all cell phone transmitters were shut down within a 6+ mile radius of the bomb site after it went off to stop ( lol) the "terrorists" from exploding another bomb remotely? :rolleyes:

Anyway, lets see him in court :thumbup:

There are witnesses from the shoot-out in the car when no one was on lockdown. One guy was even tweeting live as it was outside his house.

By the way, even when they're on lock down they're allowed to look out their windows.

Well you should have a look at Twitter and watched some of the American rolling news channels - I've seen quite a few.

Why frame them? It makes absolutely no sense!

So the sound of a fire fight and holes in buildings in the area isn't proof? Also, how do you explain away the fact there are pictures of these two placing down bags then chipping off seconds before the blasts?

I watched CNN pretty much solid for two days and saw no eye witness speak for either capture.

People told to stay indoors, public transport closed, cell phone networks shut down, windows blown out when the so called bombs would blow them in.

Fear = Control. War = Money. It's been a while since the last 'event' on US soil. Little reminder me thinks.

Archived