Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
purpleronnie

Boston Marathon hit by explosions

Is this a link to an article on InfoWars? Please tell me he didn't post a link to an article on InfoWars... Oh, my god, he did... he actually posted a link to an article on ****ing InfoWars. This is embarrassing...

...But at least you redeemed yourself with the @jraske link. Those photos are wild. Nice spot.

Is this a link to an article on InfoWars? Please tell me he didn't post a link to an article on InfoWars... Oh, my god, he did... he actually posted a link to an article on ****ing InfoWars. This is embarrassing...

...But at least you redeemed yourself with the @jraske link. Those photos are wild. Nice spot.

lol sorry. I didn't say it was definitely to be believed. And I don't know about the (seemingly controversial?) history of the site!

But yes, @jraske is still tweeting pictures and virtually live commentary of what's going on.

Interesting changes the world has seen... a SUSPECT is arrested and the streets are filled with cheering people?

Innocent until proven guilty isnt a big part of the current coverage

yeah i suppose having your photo taken dropping off the bomb might have something to do with that....

yeah i suppose having your photo taken dropping off the bomb carrying a backpack might have something to do with that....

im not supporting the suspect at all... just interested by the reaction.

Also the tweet "the terror is over"

" carrying a backpack that then exploded" you mean?

yeah.... the older brother had a youtube channel full of extremist Islamic viewpoints... including footage of an Iman from Austrailia who openly advocated suicide bomb vests... I guess by that they mean it was probably still quite terrifying knowing at least one of the brothers was still alive and out loose in the area...

Interesting changes the world has seen... a SUSPECT is arrested and the streets are filled with cheering people?

Innocent until proven guilty isnt a big part of the current coverage

I would say the people of Watertown should be allowed to express both their relief that this manhunt is now over, and express their thanks to the police for working tirelessly and risking their lives over the past few days, and congratulate the police on a job well done.

In case you missed it, an armed and dangerous man that is suspected in a terrible bombing, and has been witnessed and recorded committing several subsequent crimes and firefights with police--in which one officer was killed and another critically wounded--is now in police custody.

Edit: I don't mean to come across as a dick, but this was an awfully intense manhunt, and those involved/affected (including the BPD) are probably a little more emotional now than they normally are.

FFS...are people really this thick?

The Czech embassy in the United States has moved to clarify a "most unfortunate misunderstanding" on social media.

It wants people to know the Czech Republic is not the same as Chechnya, where the suspected bombers are from.

We're talking about Americans here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxFz4LQUR1w&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Archived