Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chili_con_carne

The handball

Ball to hand.

Though could have been given and a classic example of why lumping on an extra central midfielder, THEN an extra defender and refusing to even get out of your box for the last ten minutes of a game is completely and totally ****ing retarded.

Organize yourself in to two banks of four or a four and a five, keep calm, play your game, close them down and play a match out with a calm head.

How many times over the last twenty odd years have we decided to panic, throw everyone behind the ball and ship late goals? Ridiculous. Really almost cost ourselves tonight.

Ball to hand.

Though could have been given and a classic example of why lumping on an extra central midfielder, THEN an extra defender and refusing to even get out of your box for the last ten minutes of a game is completely and totally ****ing retarded.

Organize yourself in to two banks of four or a four and a five, keep calm, play your game, close them down and play a match out with a calm head.

How many times over the last twenty odd years have we decided to panic, throw everyone behind the ball and ship late goals? Ridiculous. Really almost cost ourselves tonight.

Know what you are saying but whit bread made 2 or 3 important clearances when he came on and we won so it worked.(kinda)

Thought when De Laet slid in on Chung Yong Lee with about a couple of seconds remaining, was a penalty, De Laet was seriously lucky.

Didn't see know handball by Keane though, early handball shout I heard was at the end, but it seemed Wes or Keane charged the ball down and would of been unlucky if a pen was awarded.

Thought when De Laet slid in on Chung Yong Lee with about a couple of seconds remaining, was a penalty, De Laet was seriously lucky.

Didn't see know handball by Keane though, early handball shout I heard was at the end, but it seemed Wes or Keane charged the ball down and would of been unlucky if a pen was awarded.

This!

Can't believe the thread isn't on this incident instead. I was right in front of it and it was a penalty without doubt.

I thought here we go again. But we had a bit of luck for once!

This!

Can't believe the thread isn't on this incident instead. I was right in front of it and it was a penalty without doubt.

I was yards away too and I was certain he got the ball, just shows what a difficult job the ref has. He also had a player blocking his view and seen 2 blatant dives only minutes before. Handball would've been very harsh indeed.

This!

Thought that was a great tackle personally, and no appeals from Bolton players. The one where he tugged their player back after getting caught out of position was a definite penalty though.

Ball to hand.

or pearson could have bought two strikers on again instead like he did against brighton :ph34r:.

sometimes i actually feel sorry for managers.

Archived