Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milton Keynes Fox

Do i book the play off final off of work?

I have to work bank holidays :unsure:

Book it off, and then most employers will let you cancel holidays if you can work it, if not you have bank holiday off anyway and can join everyone outside in the sunshine and have a few drinks.

If ever there was a thread that epitomised what was wrong with FoxesTalk this would be it.

2 games ago...

'We're shit'...'sack Pearson'....'season over'....blah blah blah

Now everyone is going on like we're nailed on for playoffs. People need to take the highs and lows with a pinch of salt!

If ever there was a thread that epitomised what was wrong with FoxesTalk this would be it.

2 games ago...

'We're shit'...'sack Pearson'....'season over'....blah blah blah

Now everyone is going on like we're nailed on for playoffs. People need to take the highs and lows with a pinch of salt!

Not really we are in a good position to make the play-offs and the OP has to make a decision now to as to whether he books time off work. Nobody here has said we will be there, but if I had to make the decision now I would book the time off just in case, it is a definite possibility that we will make the playoffs, but waiting until it is a certainty will be too late for the OP.

Not really we are in a good position to make the play-offs and the OP has to make a decision now to as to whether he books time off work. Nobody here has said we will be there, but if I had to make the decision now I would book the time off just in case, it is a definite possibility that we will make the playoffs, but waiting until it is a certainty will be too late for the OP.

My point is that its all or nothing on here. We're only 3 points better off than Monday but everyone is now talking about the playoffs rather than the 'what ifs'.

Could someone post the days of the playoffs and final?

Need to book them off myself.

Semi finals:

Match1: Thursday 9thmay 7.45 1st leg

Match 2: Friday 10thmay 7.45 1st leg

Match 1: Sunday 12thMay 12.30 2nd leg

Match 2: Monday 13thMay 7.45 2nd leg

Final: Monday 27th may 3.00

My point is that its all or nothing on here. We're only 3 points better off than Monday but everyone is now talking about the playoffs rather than the 'what ifs'.

TBF, Tuesday night was shit or bust. Had we not won this thread would be bonkers, since we have it makes a lot of sense.

TBF, Tuesday night was shit or bust. Had we not won this thread would be bonkers, since we have it makes a lot of sense.

It's still a bit stupid. You only have to give a month or less in 9/10 places and less than that at most. OP getting a bit ahead of himself in excitement.

Book the final off and then if we dont get there email Pearson with a breakdown of your loss in money.

And tell him if he doesnt pay up you'll get a loop played of Stringers voice outside his house for the rest of his life.

He'll pay.

He'll probably nut you too though....

Archived