Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

A musical treat from our non-rivals Forest

It's been posted before... Ready for the sarcastic "they don't care about us" which is also just as boring.

Wish everyone would let it be. Some might not like us, some might like us, some won't care. Just like any fan of any club.

(Good choice of melody though :thumbup:)

It's been posted before... Ready for the sarcastic "they don't care about us" which is also just as boring.

Wish everyone would let it be. Some might not like us, some might like us, some won't care. Just like any fan of any club.

Aren't you the closet Forest fan?

How many more times?

We don't care about Bristol City.

We don't care about Watford.

We don't care about Crystal Palace.

How can I tell?

We don't sing songs about them, we don't make constant threads telling everybody how much we don't care about them, we don't make up silly nicknames like 'Bin Dippers' and we don't constantly remind them that we care more about Forest. That's because games against Bristol City, Watford and Palace are ordinary games like any other.

Yet Forest do all of the above about us. Strange behaviour considering they don't give a shit about us.

When they start singing songs about the other 22 teams in the Championship besides ourselves and Derby, I'll start to believe all this spiel about us meaning nothing to them.

Aren't you the closet Forest fan?

Apparently.

How many more times?

We don't care about Bristol City.

We don't care about Watford.

We don't care about Crystal Palace.

How can I tell?

We don't sing songs about them, we don't make constant threads telling everybody how much we don't care about them, we don't make up silly nicknames like 'Bin Dippers' and we don't constantly remind them that we care more about Forest. That's because games against Bristol City, Watford and Palace are ordinary games like any other.

Yet Forest do all of the above about us. Strange behaviour considering they don't give a shit about us.

When they start singing songs about the other 22 teams in the Championship besides ourselves and Derby, I'll start to believe all this spiel about us meaning nothing to them.

I know. I wasn't saying that.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived