Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

More chance of catching Palace than Bolton

My prediction is Bolton will beat Blackpool comfortably since Blackpool have nothing to play for. I think there's more chance of Palace slipping up. Pray they lose to Millwall midweek who still need points to be safe and then play Peterborough who are fighting for their Championship lives...I see them as the team we could replace in playoffs if we pull off mission improbable at Forest

why are we still going on about this ?we all know palace and bolton wont fvck up like we do and also we wont beat forrest.Accept the situation ,we bottled it ,the players and manager are to blame .

Seriously mate, Go away. We don;t need you're negativity! FIO pretty much all the top 6 have ****ed up a lot in the last part of the season that why we still have a chance!

Seriously mate, Go away. We don;t need you're negativity! FIO pretty much all the top 6 have ****ed up a lot in the last part of the season that why we still have a chance!

ok they may all have at some time ,but i'm not being negative just realistic,i wont leicester to do it as much as you ,but come on look at the hard facts we've had so many chances and blown each one ,why will the last match be any different?

ok they may all have at some time ,but i'm not being negative just realistic,i wont leicester to do it as much as you ,but come on look at the hard facts we've had so many chances and blown each one ,why will the last match be any different?

City 3-2 Bolton... Watford are a very good side. We have been pretty good in the last 5 games TBH. Never give up never surrender!

There is no chance that we will win at Forest away AND Bolton/Palace will majorly fvck up. I may be eating my words and quoted come Saturday evening, but I truly think that it's extremely extremely unlikely. And, if we undeservedly crept into the play-offs, it would just to be let down again in the semis.

So this is what it has come to, tickler, relying on others. What you say is highly unlikely although not impossible.

Apart from having to beat Forest, a draw is no good, we have to hope Palace lose their last 2 games and Blackpool either draw or beat Bolton. If all that happens then there will be a blue moon over Leicester!!

It's unlikely but there is no point in football if you don't just swallow your negative thoughts and believe. I am Mr optimism and this season I have been excited about every gamebecause every game has had something to play for. It's Bern a great season for excitement and it boilss down to the last day!

That is amazing, football at its best! Even if we don't make the po. Atleast we can play to stop the forest! People are so focused on success and promotion they forget that football is meant to be an entertainment product and if you went back to 90s. No one would dare spurt negativity in a game where there is a chance to smash the forest!

Come on lads and ladies let's just sing with our hearts on our sleeves and enjoy cup final day against the trees. Oh Leicester! Oh Leicester!

I honestly believe most of our players would be gutted results went our way again, they're spent, it's obvious. Play a team that cares and we might pull it out the bag but this guy in charge will probably just send out the same team in his pathetic 442.

Remember that old adage; "live in hope, die in despair". A bit like our season really.

Folk harp on about "negativity" but being blindly optimistic is madness. It hasn't been a "great" season in terms of automatic promotion which on our form in Dec/Jan anyone would have thought it was their for the taking. And are you really saying you've been excited these last 14 games or so?

Archived