Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

St ledger, will Pearson get credit

I was just wondering what people thoughts are on this. If St ledger plays a big part in a Millwall win tonight and Palace end up outside the play-offs will Pearson be given as much credit as the abuse he got for DJ? I was happy when I saw this loan looking at the fixtures, hasn't paid off this far but tonight could be the game that gives us out chance. Or do people think palace are too far ahead?

Both things are unreasonable.

A manager lets a player go out on loan because he doesn't feature in his plans, or the player needs to regain fitness. Anything a player does at another club is irrelevant.

Therefore it was wrong to berate Pearson for allowing DJ to go out on loan and it would be wrong to credit Pearson should SSL play a blinder and helps Millwall beat Palace.

The way things have worked out, it seems to have been the result that matters the most all around wins, Watford beat us to put pressure on the top for example.

Millwall have been dragged down the table, noticably since losing at Wembley, so It would kinda be a moral thing to have them in a right ol' scrap for the last game. Where as if Palace win, it only solidifies their place in the Playoffs, If they lose all the teams underneath them are gifted better odds.

So Id say a Millwall win :fc:>_<:fc:

Guest BlueBrett

St Ledger is the man, leave him alone.

You should of all got over the sale of Sol Bamba by now.

lol no chance mate! I'm still seething about Gradel!

Of course Palace arn't too far ahead. If they lose tonight, then both 5th and 6th are still up for grabs on Saturday. Really hope Millwall win tonight.

In relation to St Ledger (and DJ), it's just one of those things in football.

Archived