Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Schmeichel replacement...

I'd honestly give Logan a chance. As a keeper myself I rate him, he seems very agile in training and when I've seen him play.

Maybe we could ask Kevin pressman to come out of retirement to be his understoody.

So it would be at no great shock to any one if Kasper was to leave city in the summer... but who do we think Pearson would be looking at to take the number 1?

My money is on Rob Green.. any other thoughts..?

Rob Green can fvck right off. Rather have Logan in goal.

Fulop?

I would absolutly love it if Logan could fill the gap. Is he good enough? How the heck would I know! If they think he's up to it they'll give him the chance I'm sure.

Tbh tho, I honestly don't think anyone could fill Kaspers shoes unless we spent even more silly monies. Still, I live in hope that he stays a fox.

Can't see past the first few posts due to the red mist in front of my eyes.

Conrad Logan. ****. That.

Stupidest thing i've heard on here, seriously.

Kasper to Logan. Just, wow.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Kasper-Schmeichel-happy-Leicester-City/story-18846153-detail/story.html#axzz2S58psfr0

Dont believe everything you read. Kasper wouldn't leave to be a 2nd choice goalkeeper.

But if he was to go i'd like to see us try and sign Smithies. Logan is not good enough simple, he's a good back up as he doesnt moan and is happy to be at the club and sit on the bench but i think there are better keepers at there who we could attract.

I really hope Kasper stays as he is important to the team and is settled. Allowing Pearson to continue rebuilding the squad for whatever league we are in

Archived