Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Schmeichel replacement...

Smithies? I know Huddersfield aint doing well at min but could use Beckford or Danns as part of a swap, always been fairly decent keeper when ive seen him, surely get better with a good defence infront of him, and we had the best defence until about February.

Good call

Smithies is a good keeper

Well, Kasper is being linked with Swansea and Norwich who both themselves have capable back up keepers in Tremmel (who I rate above Vorm, as do several Swansea fans) and Camp (who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole the Forest ****).

If we were offered Tremmel as part of an offer to take Schmeichel to Swansea I'd snap their hands off.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind Logan, he could be decent with a good defence in front of him and have always thought he was a decent keeper.

Well, Kasper is being linked with Swansea and Norwich who both themselves have capable back up keepers in Tremmel (who I rate above Vorm, as do several Swansea fans) and Camp (who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole the Forest ****).

If we were offered Tremmel as part of an offer to take Schmeichel to Swansea I'd snap their hands off.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind Logan, he could be decent with a good defence in front of him and have always thought he was a decent keeper.

Why do that only replace him if he needs replacing don't actively encourage them.

Archived