Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GorlestonFox

Schmeichel replacement...

Logan isn't the answer. I think he's an efficient player to have in the squad but first choice? That would be a HUGE drop in standards.

I don't think anyone could really blame Schmeichel for leaving.

Maybe if everyone wants Logan first of all not yet IMO maybe buy an old keeper e.g friedal or given and gradually faze logan in to see if he's good enough

Could he take julio cesar? Being released at the end of the season, would he come here? Would he drop his wages?

dream on chelsea and others were looking at him earlier in the season

Kasper is after Premier league football! so are we!

Perhaps someone ought to tell him he signed a contract until June 2014 and will only go if the club allow him to go.

Maybe he will throw his dolly out of the pram but we can always send him on loan to Cheltenham/Brentford etc.

I don't see many clubs queuing up for the last few players we have sent on loan.

Personally think it's paper talk and like already mentioned by others he will be a good keeper but at present may not be good enough for a top Premier club's first choice goalkeeper.

Kasper is after Premier league football! so are we!

Perhaps someone ought to tell him he signed a contract until June 2014 and will only go if the club allow him to go.

Maybe he will throw his dolly out of the pram but we can always send him on loan to Cheltenham/Brentford etc.

I don't see many clubs queuing up for the last few players we have sent on loan.

Personally think it's paper talk and like already mentioned by others he will be a good keeper but at present may not be good enough for a top Premier club's first choice goalkeeper.

Isn't our whole club after Premier League football? He's already stated he's happy here so unless somebody comes in for him, I wouldn't worry.

Offer him a new contract at the end of the season, if he turns that down then sell him. We wouldn't want him going for free.

Could take Matt Ryan on trial from Central Coast Mariners, one of the best young keepers in Asia, whole host of top clubs looking to get him, we could offer him game time,

Isn't our whole club after Premier League football?

You'd like to think so, but if you know you are a just decent Championship player getting games but likely to be replaced by a 'Premiership quality' player, would you try your hardest to get the team promoted?

Archived