Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wight88

City can't make playoffs - official

Well, according to Brighton anyway....

Following the final league game of the season, tickets for Albion’s Championship play-off semi-final away leg will be on sale to supporters with 1,260+ loyalty points from 8pm on Saturday 4 May – online only.

The club expect the fixtures to take place on the following dates:

In the event of playing Nottingham Forest

Thursday 9 May – Nottingham Forest v Albion, kick-off 7.45pm

Sunday 12 May – Albion v Nottingham Forest, kick-off 12.45pm

In the event of playing Crystal Palace/Bolton Wanderers

Friday 10 May – Crystal Place/Bolton Wanderers v Albion, kick-of 7.45pm

Monday 13 May – Albion v Crystal Palace/Bolton Wanderers, kick-off 7.45pm

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/play-off-semi-final-away-leg-801736.aspx#xYXJQmBxB4ffPkKK.99

Let's prove them wrong then...

Lets prove ourselves wrong first.

Tbh, for the first time in these last 16 games I do have a feeling we'll make the playoffs, not because we deserve it because IMO we don't in any other season, in any other league going on the run we've been on we wouldn't have a chance but just because we're spawny ****ers I reckon we'll win and Bolton will draw, but I'm still waiting to faith and confidence to be restored.

But I think we (the players) need to prove a few thing to ourselves before we go taking others on and proving the wrong.

There are times when you put a thread up and really wish you could take it down aren't there?

And the OP wasn't even drunk.

Archived