Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

FCUKING C'MON THEN.

Let's put the last 5 months behind us and bury 40 years of hurt at the shitty ground.

Today we need to do our bit and pray for a little bit of help from elsewhere.

I can't be there today. But those who are. Please sing your hearts out.

There is plenty of time for reflection after.

COYB

It's never.

Why build yourself up for disappoint guys?

Have you studied the all outcomes for us to make it? lol

My advice is turn the tv or radio off and go outside and think about something else.

There is no need to be upset.

Why do you bother watching football, if you can't let yourself believe if the predictable result always happened it would be boring and no one would watch!

Did Liverpool supporters all go home at half time when 3-0 down against ac Milan? What about Oldham in the fa cup or Bedford city in the league cup did they just give up because their realists?

Why do you bother watching football, if you can't let yourself believe if the predictable result always happened it would be boring and no one would watch!

Did Liverpool supporters all go home at half time when 3-0 down against ac Milan? What about Oldham in the fa cup or Bedford city in the league cup did they just give up because their realists?

This is Leicester. 

A realist would know that there is a chance but it's not over. It's a slim chance but I'm going to believe we can do it right until the final whistle.

If Leicester win, and Bolton lose I will give you £200

I know of two that did! They regret that decision to this day! At full time they tried getting back into the stadium failed miserably. I still find it funny and rub it into them to this day.

Before anything happens, 5 years ago today we were relegated. Since then Nige has taken us forward, and in recent years we would have given a lot to be in the position we are now (I know we were second earlier this season, but still...)

Nothing is impossible (within reason). A win at The City Ground is priority, then we wait to see if Blackpool have done us a favour. Come on Leicester, and let's play with passion, determination and little bit of edge.

To the ones who managed to get tickets be the 12th man again, i know you will, and to those city fans sitting in home seats for your security and to blend in I suggest you sit weaving lace and drop into conversation your relationships with your own family members, say "dugh" instead of "the" and grunt a bit and you'll be fine.

A realist would know that there is a chance but it's not over. It's a slim chance but I'm going to believe we can do it right until the final whistle.

Or what about after 45 mins when Bolton are4-0 up

Why bother watching football if you can't switch off your head and follow your heart.

We don't deserve to be where we are, but relish the moment - it's not often these days that we have games that have so much riding on them - despite the odds against us.

Enjoy the moment!!

It's never.

Why build yourself up for disappoint guys?

Have you studied all the outcomes for us to make it? lol

My advice is turn the tv or radio off and go outside and think about something else.

Odds the other day were about 7-1. CRAZY I know, never seen anybody come through those odds before.

Archived