Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

You're a kid aren't you? If you weren't you'd remember not that many years ago that shops never opened on Sunday.

Maybe grow up a bit before you post, do you moan when pubs close or have you not been into one yet as you're still a spotty little teenager.

The Sunday trading law was changed a few years back, shops around Leicester generally trade 11-5, go to Loughborough and most are 10-4.

If its too much for your little head to take then use your computer and be a keyboard warrior to buy your tickets.

Hell, why don't they keep all shops everywhere open 24-7 so idiots like yourself can go into one at 3am when they want the latest copy of Bunty.

Touchy....he was only joking. Calm down chap...bit hungover this morning? :blink:

I wouldn't be surprised if it sells out today both home and away.

It shouldnt as not every single ST holder will buy theirs before Tuesday night.

Away shouldnt sell out today unless there is some sort of corruption going on like Forest away. Can see me not able to buy my priority 2s today.

Shambles

Lets hope it bloody well does sell out. Officially can't sell out until tomorrow night unless every single ST takes their seat up before then.

Touchy....he was only joking. Calm down chap...bit hungover this morning? :blink:

Maybe be was joking if so I apologise. But people expect miracles, the staff are no doubt doing all they can to process everyone's tickets, the website is slow because they haven't got the servers to cope with it.

Unless this happens every week of the year there is no need to upgrade them as the cost doesn't make it worth while for a few days every few years.

If you'd tried for Olympic tickets last year you'll know their site even collapsed under the weight and they should've had a system to cope as they'd know what kind of traffic they'd get.

If people are that desperate they should if they can go and queue at the ground, that way you'll get them. But the same problems then occur as they rock up 30 mins before closing and expect to be served.

Everyone should get a home ticket, it's a 32K seater remember.

As for Sunday trading hours I thought everyone knew the reasons for it.

Having seen the queues this morning I wouldn't be either. Its halfway round the East Standnow

Bare in mind ST holders have got until tomorrow to get theirs. I think they'll sell out tomorrow, but I'm going to get my seat in K now so I've got some queuing to do :D

Away will sell out quickly but I don't think home will probably 28000 I think, it just looks busy s 14000 people who don't normally have to queue for tickets are all picking up there tickets, made worse of course because most are off work yesterday and today.

I wonder how early someone will turn up for Priority 3 for opening time tomorrow?

Bare in mind ST holders have got until tomorrow to get theirs. I think they'll sell out tomorrow, but I'm going to get my seat in K now so I've got some queuing to do :D

Yeh fair enough with the STH having theirs reserved. What I should have said was I'd imagine the other 14k (roughly) tickets will be gone by today I think

Away will sell out quickly but I don't think home will probably 28000 I think, it just looks busy s 14000 people who don't normally have to queue for tickets are all picking up there tickets, made worse of course because most are off work yesterday and today.

I wonder how early someone will turn up for Priority 3 for opening time tomorrow?

They want being there tonight Gary I reckon!

You're a kid aren't you? If you weren't you'd remember not that many years ago that shops never opened on Sunday.

Maybe grow up a bit before you post, do you moan when pubs close or have you not been into one yet as you're still a spotty little teenager.

The Sunday trading law was changed a few years back, shops around Leicester generally trade 11-5, go to Loughborough and most are 10-4.

If its too much for your little head to take then use your computer and be a keyboard warrior to buy your tickets.

Hell, why don't they keep all shops everywhere open 24-7 so idiots like yourself can go into one at 3am when they want the latest copy of Bunty.

How rude.

I'd love for you to explain how my age and lack of knowledge on this topic make me a worthy target for insult.

You've mocked my intelligence yet there is a degree of irony there as I'm sure my use of English is demonstrating. Without meaning to be overly arrogant in my counter-argument I am actually quite the opposite of the "idiot" you have described me as. To back up such a ludicrous claim I'd like to cite my choice of university - UCL - selected in the top ten educational establishments globally in a number of league tables.

Do you wish to continue with the idea that I am an "idiot" or would you instead like to concede that you are actually very wrong? But first please answer my original question - How does my age and lack of knowledge on one topic make me suitable for insult?

I eagerly await your response, sir.

How rude.

I'd love for you to explain how my age and lack of knowledge on this topic make me a worthy target for insult.

You've mocked my intelligence yet there is a degree of irony there as I'm sure my use of English is demonstrating. Without meaning to be overly arrogant in my counter-argument I am actually quite the opposite of the "idiot" you have described me as. To back up such a ludicrous claim I'd like to cite my choice of university - UCL - selectedd in the top ten educational establishments globally in a number of league tables.

Do you wish to continue with the idea that I am an "idiot" or would you instead like to concede that you are actually very wrong? But first please answer my original question - How does my age lack of knowledge on one topic make me suitable for insult?

I eagerly await your response, sir.

lol Makes me remember my essays in school

If I got down to the ground at say 8am tomorrow, does anyone know how long roughly I would be queuing for? I'm at Uni trying to get work and revision done, dad is angry as he can't get tickets, may just hop on a early train tomorrow, grab the tickets then come straight back to uni and get on with life.

Have you got your tickets yet or still queuing?

Fortunately two of my mates got there at 7 as I had to take the missis to work so we only had about 40 at the very most in front of us. I was out the TO at 915. Two of our mates overslept and have literally just taken my deckchairs, heading over from CoalvilleThere is NO chance that they will get away tickets I feel

Archived