Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

The law says that businesses can only be open for trade for a certain amount of hours a day on a Sunday, I think its 6 hours.

They can trade the 6 hours as they decide I believe, but it is an offence to trade any longer than that.

I assume they are not opening tomorrow?

The law says that businesses can only be open for trade for a certain amount of hours a day on a Sunday, I think its 6 hours.

They can trade the 6 hours as they decide I believe, but it is an offence to trade any longer than that.

I assume they are not opening tomorrow?

9am til 8pm

Waiting four hours for Watford away got 9 all p1 only 8 going now

Il have that ticket off you mate if you selling ? Pick it up and fiver on top if you want. I'm P3 but rather not risk waiting till Tuesday after last weeks debacle.

If you are moaning about not being able to get a ticket because you are not priority 1 or 2, it's your own fault, you should have gone to more away games last season. The system is very fair, those that have supported the club the most over the past 2 years get the tickets,simples. You can't pick and chose the games you want to go to and then complain when you miss out

look mate. a lot of us are going to miss out. i might not get a ticket and i have gone to 22 home games and traveled over 600 miles to and from away this season. its just one of these things. try and get one by all means as i will do the same but its doubtful.

Only 22?Did you get to the Boro game?

If anyone has one going spare after the ticket office ****ed up my p1 status i will pay a bit on top or maybe able to sort someones travel.

Otherwise the lad i go with is going on his tod.

The club broke the law then lol

They were trading for 6 hours and 20 minutes at least. Might report them. :P

But yeah what a bullshit law anyway, just restrictive on business and makes the economy function less effectively.

You're a kid aren't you? If you weren't you'd remember not that many years ago that shops never opened on Sunday.

Maybe grow up a bit before you post, do you moan when pubs close or have you not been into one yet as you're still a spotty little teenager.

The Sunday trading law was changed a few years back, shops around Leicester generally trade 11-5, go to Loughborough and most are 10-4.

If its too much for your little head to take then use your computer and be a keyboard warrior to buy your tickets.

Hell, why don't they keep all shops everywhere open 24-7 so idiots like yourself can go into one at 3am when they want the latest copy of Bunty.

Archived