Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

You're a kid aren't you? If you weren't you'd remember not that many years ago that shops never opened on Sunday.

Maybe grow up a bit before you post, do you moan when pubs close or have you not been into one yet as you're still a spotty little teenager.

The Sunday trading law was changed a few years back, shops around Leicester generally trade 11-5, go to Loughborough and most are 10-4.

If its too much for your little head to take then use your computer and be a keyboard warrior to buy your tickets.

Hell, why don't they keep all shops everywhere open 24-7 so idiots like yourself can go into one at 3am when they want the latest copy of Bunty.

Bloody hell, your time of the month is it? 

Iv got an exam tomorrow afternoon. 12-3. The plan is to go into get tickets at closing time today in hope they may give me away tickets for tomorrow even though I'm p2. If not il be queuing all night and then exam at 12. Wish me luck

Emailed Jim about not even being able to queue on the phone for tickets, although i had already got them by this time he phoned me back and said he wouldh ave helped if i couldnt have got them.

A real top bloke the guy is

Are they letting one person buy 10 away tickets at one time?

Yes if they have the appropriate reference numbers, I got 7 yesterday and my mate got 8 today.

Emailed Jim about not even being able to queue on the phone for tickets, although i had already got them by this time he phoned me back and said he wouldh ave helped if i couldnt have got them.

A real top bloke the guy is

Yes he is can't speak highly enough of him.

If one of your lot isn't able to make it send me a PM please will pay double.

I will bear it in mind but there's more chance of me buying a season ticket in Forest's A block than any of them dropping out.

Jesus, I tell you they should be held accountable as to where these tickets have gone (and Forest)

If it's legit then fair enough

1500 priority 1 ad 2, those that did the full season pre order and 500-600 possible corporate box purchases easily makes 2000+ so not beyond belief.

Rubbish, it's a relatively local game aswell! Hopefully I'll be able to find a decent pub to watch it in.

Edit: Also, I might aswell just say that if anybody does somehow receive a spare away ticket. I would be more than happy pay you for it and a little extra on to too!

1500 priority 1 ad 2, those that did the full season pre order and 500-600 possible corporate box purchases easily makes 2000+ so not beyond belief.

It wouldn't be a bad thing if they could give us a breakdown in where they went to then though would it?

Freedom of information act n all that

Archived