Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Having been to their ground the last couple of years, this might be a stupid question but do they have any boxes where we can watch the game? We could get a few people from here to chip in towards one.

boxes are NOT aloud for away fans because there just above the home fans.

Having been to their ground the last couple of years, this might be a stupid question but do they have any boxes where we can watch the game? We could get a few people from here to chip in towards one.

They may do a hospitality package yeh. Could well be worth a try. I think there were some for forest.

Let me know if you see anything as I know about 5 lads who've missed out today and I bet they'd be up for your plan

Yes they do, I'd chip in.

IF they do, I would be happy to chip in.

boxes are NOT aloud for away fans because there just above the home fans.

Surely you don't have to disclose your team when booking the hospitality package though? Just rock up in a suit with your Leicester shirt under the dress shirt.

Surely you don't have to disclose your team when booking the hospitality package though? Just rock up in a suit with your Leicester shirt under the dress shirt.

We'd get booted after we all celebrate

Archived