Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

To be fair Leicester city's season ticket policy classes me as a u18 but no where else did. As a young person saving a few quid is the difference between going and not going.

Done 15 away games this year and just as many last. I do my best but it has come back to bite me. Exploring all avenues

look mate. a lot of us are going to miss out. i might not get a ticket and i have gone to 22 home games and traveled over 600 miles to and from away this season. its just one of these things. try and get one by all means as i will do the same but its doubtful.

You can't really say much after your forest debacle mate lol

But still, the OP doesn't really deserve a ticket. I on the other hand...;):P

You can't really say much after your forest debacle mate lol

But still, the OP doesn't really deserve a ticket. I on the other hand... ;):P

i know,i was desperate to get a ticket, just like i am this game but what im saying is its very doubtful i or him will.

look mate. a lot of us are going to miss out. i might not get a ticket and i have gone to 22 home games and traveled over 600 miles to and from away this season. its just one of these things. try and get one by all means as i will do the same but its doubtful.

haha you can hardly talk!!! begging for an away ticket for about a week lol

are they strict on the gates? tempted for an under 18 and im actually 20 

before people say its only 5 pounds difference, student finances messed up my loan situation and will not be granted my maintenance loan for this term, if my mum knew i was extending my overdraft she will kill me lol 

i said try and get one by any means! im just pointing out that the chances our slim

are they strict on the gates? tempted for an under 18 and im actually 20 

dont think they will care tbh. 

Anyone else aware of the situation at the ticket office today?

Closed the doors on a queue of 300 at 3:30 because it was a Sunday. Now I know that's normal for a Sunday but surely they have to realise that this is not a normal sales day? This is a PO semi-final sales day.

They should've made an exception and extended the opening hours.

Closed the doors on a queue of 300 at 3:30 because it was a Sunday. Now I know that's normal for a Sunday but surely they have to realise that this is not a normal sales day? This is a PO semi-final sales day.

They can't, there are Sunday trading laws that they have to abide by.

Was on the official site that it would be open till 4pm.

Really?  :blink:

There are laws that say you can't operate after 4:00 on a Sunday? Well that does surprise me. I've never heard that before, doesn't make much sense either.

Was on the official site that it would be open till 4pm.

That's correct. They continued serving until 4:20pm

Really?  :blink:

There are laws that say you can't operate after 4:00 on a Sunday? Well that does surprise me. I've never heard that before, doesn't make much sense either.

That's correct. They continued serving until 4:20pm

But they can only trade until 4pm, hence closing the doors at 3:30 and leaving half an hour to serve all the people inside.

Not that hard to work out is it?

One's said 4pm and the other has said 4:20pm?  lol

One's said 4pm and the other has said 4:20pm?  lol

I bought my ticket at 4:15 and there were still people behind me so I'm guessing they stopped a little after 4:20

But they can only trade until 4pm, hence closing the doors at 3:30 and leaving half an hour to serve all the people inside.

Not that hard to work out is it?

Come on you don't have to take that tone with him. He might be wrong but there's no need for sarcasm.

Really? :blink:

Do you not remember the laws being lifted in the Olympics? Shops over a certain size can only trade for a maximum of 6 hours between 10am and 6pm. Have you never wondered why 24hr supermarkets aren't 24hrs on a Sunday?

They club have done the sensible thing and are opening 9am-8pm tomorrow on the bank holiday, when their hands aren't tied by laws.

Do you not remember the laws being lifted in the Olympics? Shops over a certain size can only trade for a maximum of 6 hours between 10am and 6pm. Have you never wondered why 24hr supermarkets aren't 24hrs on a Sunday?

They club have done the sensible thing and are opening 9am-8pm tomorrow on the bank holiday, when their hands aren't tied by laws.

Exactly. I mean tomorrows hours are actually very decent, they more than compensate for today.

Archived