Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

2000 Watford Fans/ Drowning Them Out

So I've heard originally we wanted to make this a £15 'fans fixture' but Watford said no? I've also been told we have only gave Watford a similar allocation as to what we've got at theirs, and they've sold 1000 as of today.

Has anyone thought/spoke of getting a singing section immediately the other side of their fans similar to N Block but closer to the segregation? It'd be good if we have a vocal lot next to their support.

Just thought it would be worth a mention

would like to see the owners give some of them clappers out again. yes they might be annoying to some and some people think there embarrassing but they greatly improve the atmosphere and this is certainly what we need.

It's the completely wrong kind of atmosphere IMO. Give everyone a vuvuzela and you'll get an atmosphere as well. Nevermind, at least we know L and K will be up for this one

It's a Play-Off Semi-Final coming off the back of one of our best games in decades, you'd hope that the entire ground will be a singing section.

I'll be there in N block! Wanna try and get the right side left chant starting, last game maybe might happen!

Why?

sings songs supporting the players and team, not a stupid chant like that.

I would imagine this will now sell out so lets be honest if we cant make an atmosphere between 30,000 of us in a Play Off Semi Final game then we never will 

It's a Play-Off Semi-Final coming off the back of one of our best games in decades, you'd hope that the entire ground will be a singing section.

I know but this kind of complacency sometimes back fires

It would be good if we could boo them off the ball. When the announcer does their team sheet, everyone just continuously boo, and during the game while they're in possession.

If anyone needs to be motivated for this game I'd be stunned, the nature of how we've got here after our p**s poor run will make it electric! I know if I was a "super yellows" fan I would be worried about playing a fired up Leicester in front of 30k + rocking crowd. Time will tell but I'm convinced it will be a totally different story to the other Friday night, it's written in the stars :ph34r:  Allez les bleu.

I would imagine this will now sell out so lets be honest if we cant make an atmosphere between 30,000 of us in a Play Off Semi Final game then we never will

If that happens then just change the name of the KP to Old Trafford, the theatre of silence

deluded?

Remind me what happened last time?

This board was invaded by dozens of Watford with inferiority complexes. We acknowledged that you're a good team who play good football, but you had a fair few fans (FrankieZ and SuperHorns [not the decent one] in particular) who came on and did nothing but talk shit.

I'll be there in N block! Wanna try and get the right side left chant starting, last game maybe might happen!

LSF instead. Come on those of you on Facebook and twitter get the message to the masses. Plus ticker tape and balloons, like we used to at Filbo. There's a few City flags flying on our street so get them up, get your scarves, posters, banners in your windows, work vans, cars. Lets start building the atmosphere now. COME ON LEICESTER.

LSF instead. Come on those of you on Facebook and twitter get the message to the masses. Plus ticker tape and balloons, like we used to at Filbo. There's a few City flags flying on our street so get them up, get your scarves, posters, banners in your windows, work vans, cars. Lets start building the atmosphere now. COME ON LEICESTER.

FFS  Vlad Mrs BTS has put me on a warning because of how frenzied and excited I'm getting , then you go and post that! Allez les bleu :chant:

FFS  Vlad Mrs BTS has put me on a warning because of how frenzied and excited I'm getting , then you go and post that! Allez les bleu :chant:

Ha ha, I know. I was sent out to mow the lawn this afternoon after about half an hour the mrs realised she hadn't heard any lawn mower noises and came looking for me to only find me hiding round the side of the house re-reading yesterday's match thread. Lets build our selfs into a frenzy and take it into the KP Thursday night. COME ON.

Ha ha, I know. I was sent out to mow the lawn this afternoon after about half an hour the mrs realised she hadn't heard any lawn mower noises and came looking for me to only find me hiding round the side of the house re-reading yesterday's match thread. Lets build our selfs into a frenzy and take it into the KP Thursday night. COME ON.

lol

Archived