Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous?

I was on my way back from Lincoln, en route to Norfolk, when we were in the full throws of The Battle of the Trent. Had to stop the car when I heard we had scored the winner, was almost throwing up at the side of the road. I think I may be worse tonight, critical on Sunday.

Very because we have to win this one, because if we only draw then with us away at Watford we could be in serious  trouble, and if Watford was to win today, then we're most likely doomed :(

COME ON CITY

Have you seen Watford's recent home record????

I actually think it would be in your interests if you only draw tonight.  That would make the match at their's even more pressure on them.

Can't make it tonight, mainly because of the cost and because I don't live in the county anymore. Today is dragging! Just packed the wife and kids off to her sisters for the night (oldest son in city kit), watching at home on sky later. I don't remember nerves like this in the 90's, maybe because I was in my teens? If the players want this half as much as we do, we'll make it.

Shouldn't have took today off work! Cracking open the first beer, but no idea what I'm going to do for 4 hours, I'm a wreck!

I was on my way back from Lincoln, en route to Norfolk, when we were in the full throws of The Battle of the Trent. Had to stop the car when I heard we had scored the winner, was almost throwing up at the side of the road. I think I may be worse tonight, critical on Sunday.

Hahaha I wish I could have the passion some of you guys feel about football.

TBH, I'm not nervous at all, just absolutely buzzing! 

After Saturday, we have absolutely NOTHING to lose, making the play offs was a bonus and absolutely everybody is buzzing, the whole city is!

COME ON LEICESTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I'm not that nervous, we are the underdogs and the pressure is on Watford.

At the moment, I see it as a bonus. No doubt when I get home from playing football to watch it I will be in a different frame of mind.

Archived