Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StrovolosTiger

Nervous?

No, I am not not nervous at all. I know we wont get promoted, so I have no need to be.

Let's see your betting slip then. Stick £50 on if you're so sure. Hell, why not make it £100.

Miserable cvnt.

No, I am not not nervous at all. I know we wont get promoted, so I have no need to be.

Why don't you go on another forum and leave us leicester city fans to talk football.

Don't know why people think we need a huge win. If we get a two goal lead to take to Vicarage then this becomes a huge ask for them.

Their home form is suspect, they hate teams shutting up shop, they don't like playing against conservative teams and realistically, if we're winning, Nige will opt for 451 like at Cardiff and just spoil.

We don't really lose by more than one.

Genuinely glad the home tie is first.

We weren't expecting to be there so we kind of have nothing to lose. But yes i'm nervous!

Hmmmm!! Don't think many would say you weren't expected to be there, in fact most expected you to get automatic, maybe in the last couple of games expectations were less. However, like I say, Watford have gone from being completely without expectations to being favourites, so that definitely works in your favour.

Guest Mee-9

Not at all. If we do what we are capable off, play without fear and stay solid at the back, I'm sure we'll be fine. 

What a joyful soul you are.

I can only imagine how miserable you felt when we scored the winner on Saturday.

Good luck tonight.

I think and hope you lot make it to Wembley, Watford are now under pressure and I think your tide is turning!

We've missed you.

Not nervous at all right now. Might be before kick-off and probably in the second leg regardless of the result but I have a fresh sense of optimism and even if we lose then I'll take comfort in the fact we reached this stage.

Archived