Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FuriousFox46

Derby County - a dying rivalry?

How do you feel about Derby County?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Derby County?

• I hate them / consider them our main rivals
    • I dislike them / see them as secondary or lesser rivals
    • I have no strong opinion either way.
    • I quite like them

I Remember on the way to the play off final, I was blu-tacking my home made poster with "baa" written on it to the coach window when we passed another city coach that had a real slaughtered ram tied to the back. Suddenly my poster seemed a bit timid in the scheme of things.

Have got a bit of a soft spot for them. Admire the way they've stuck with Nigel clough and would send out a fantastic message if they were to get promoted. Their fans and general townsfolk I have always found decent. Totally different to their chums twelve miles to the east.

Don't like them, love beating them but their fans, on the whole, are not too bad. They don't invade the forum, they don't create sad banners like the famous team and we usually have good atmospheres in games.

They were far more dislikable under Gregory and Davies.

I like Derby, they fill their stadium, they spend sensibly, they have a stable managerial set up. They play with their own players. Their fans are decent enough. I can't think of any times we've lost important matches to them. We beat them in a play offs and smashed them 4-0 in a prem game that was great.

I don't 'hate' Derby, but I do consider them our 'main rivals'. We've had some classic games with them, and that play off final adds to it as well, imo. The fans seem more bearable than most Forests' fans.

Of course you can like a team and them still be your rivals. I'd love to have Leicester and Derby in the prem, wouldn't really want Forest though, they just seem too up themselves.

Hate Forest with a passion.

Then (in no particular order) I dislike Liverpool, Man Utd, QPR, Hull, Cardiff more than I dislike Derby.

I think that's because in my time properly supporting Leicester, Derby have never been any good/we've never had any crucial games with them.

I get the feeling that Forest do hate us, but Derby really aren't bothered about us (maybe a little bit for the Play Off final)

Don't want to see them do well.

Feel a bit sorry for them really. We normally walk all over them season after season. They'll potter around mid to bottom half for a few years and then probably get relegated.

Their away support is beyond pathetic too!

I don't 'hate' Derby, but I do consider them our 'main rivals'. We've had some classic games with them, and that play off final adds to it as well, imo. The fans seem more bearable than most Forests' fans.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts on them too.

We dont have any real rivalries. Tbh no team really bothers me except the team effecting us. I did hate Cardiff, now I hate Watford..next season if were say 2nd Id hate 1st 3rd and 4th.

This seasons hate list was Cardiff, Hull, Watford, Palace and Boro..Then near the end, Bolton, Forest, Brighton but not Boro, Cardiff, Hull or Watford anymore..then suddenly Watford again...simple as that

Archived