Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

The Exams Thread

I've got my AS level ICT paper next Friday, hopefully I'll do OK.

Good luck to everybody else who has exams. :thumbup:

I was supposed to be doing that, but applied. I left my coursework too late and got taken off the course :(

Serves me right for mucking about the whole year I suppose :(

I was supposed to be doing that, but applied. I left my coursework too late and got taken off the course :(

Serves me right for mucking about the whole year I suppose :(

:giggle: Your teacher sounds a little like mine.

I left my coursework a little late but still managed to get it in, just. I'm not sure what grade I got though.

I got a C in my first exam though so it's all good. :D

Well, I can't contain myself in my excitement. :cry:

15 lovely exams.

First one on tuesday. Humanities.

Then R.e, Maths, and many, many more.

I'm not so scared of failing, so much as just under-achieving. Expected 2 A*'s, 2 A's and 7 B's.

I hate expectation. :mellow:

I have a week off from May 23rd 'till 2nd of June. Then back to school for a block of exams.

So basically I'm shitting it. Science being the main worry.

Bring on the summer.

Then A levels. :yawn:

Well, I can't contain myself in my excitement. :cry:

15 lovely exams.

First one on tuesday. Humanities.

Then R.e, Maths, and many, many more.

I'm not so scared of failing, so much as just under-achieving. Expected 2 A*'s, 2 A's and 7 B's.

I hate expectation. :mellow:

I have a week off from May 23rd 'till 2nd of June. Then back to school for a block of exams.

So basically I'm shitting it. Science being the main worry.

Bring on the summer.

Then A levels. :yawn:

Do you not get exam leave? :cry:

I had a lot of exams like that last year, the only plus side being I had loads of time off for revision. ;)

Do you not get exam leave? :cry:

I had a lot of exams like that last year, the only plus side being I had loads of time off for revision. ;)

Yes and no.

The first half of the exams we have to come into school as usual. Then after half term we only come in for exams.

Oh the joy of exams!

What grades did you come out with last year?

General studies Monday and Thursday next week, oh joy of joys. Then one geology resit the week after, then eurovision, then half term, then my mum's giving birth (excellent family planning, 18, 16, 0) then exams start again from the 6th to the 19th.

Then I have to pray I did enough to get into Uni. Bristol or Leicester, god knows which yet.

How old are you? :S

Swear you older than me!

Remember that you retook your GCSE like 4 times so thats why you were in my classes! haha

AS levels twice.

In my defence the first time around i took German which i dropped to take French. Plus i was kicked out of Maths.

Leaving me with General Studies, English Lit/Lang and Economics.

I'd failed before i'd started.

:giggle: Your teacher sounds a little like mine.

I left my coursework a little late but still managed to get it in, just. I'm not sure what grade I got though.

I got a C in my first exam though so it's all good. :D

Nice one :thumbup: I got a U in that one, I didnt revise abit like my GCSEs, though in my GCSEs i got 10 Cs and a E (RE) and a G (Electronics - which I was forced to do and hated it!)

When I got that shite a grade it was abit of a shock :crylaugh:

Oh well, got a deadline in 2 hours with coursework so Id better get off to college, fingers crossed lol

Nice one :thumbup: I got a U in that one, I didnt revise abit like my GCSEs, though in my GCSEs i got 10 Cs and a E (RE) and a G (Electronics - which I was forced to do and hated it!)

When I got that shite a grade it was abit of a shock :crylaugh:

Oh well, got a deadline in 2 hours with coursework so Id better get off to college, fingers crossed lol

I didn't think you could get as a low as a G. :blink:

I hope you met your deadline. ;)

You're all lucky!! I have all my final uni exams all in 48 hours from the 19th to the 21st!!! that's 14 hours of exams in three days!!! basically it's 45% of my degree in 4 exams over 3 days!!! it's a total joke!! suppose it's my own fault for going to uni in bristol though!!!

You're all lucky!! I have all my final uni exams all in 48 hours from the 19th to the 21st!!! that's 14 hours of exams in three days!!! basically it's 45% of my degree in 4 exams over 3 days!!! it's a total joke!! suppose it's my own fault for going to uni in bristol though!!!

Thats fooking brutal. I do not envy you.

And Flynny's a fooking child! He's barely LD3's age! Here i am encouraging him to play in the FT match and he won't even be on my adopted team!

Thats fooking brutal. I do not ency you.

And Flynny's a fooking child! He's barely LD3's age! Here i am encouraging him to play in the FT match and he won't even be on my adopted team!

Hold on, you're not even 21 are you?

Hold on, you're not even 21 are you?

Not officially no if were going by conventional birthing certificates and dates and whatnot. But in real life expierience kinda terms and drinking habits im a solid 23ish.

Not officially no if were going by conventional birthing certificates and dates and whatnot. But in real life expierience kinda terms and drinking habits im a solid 23ish.

Yeah well our Flynn is 90.

Yes, ninety.

Bloody hell!!You would think Uni's would consider that most students would leave the majority of their revision to the last few days!I remember my first year at Uni where I had 6exams between 3 days and that nearly killed me!

Bloody hell, I thought having 5-in-a-row last year was tough. My final bunch of exams (all half-a-dozen of them) are all nicely spaced over two weeks and after a fairly rubbish dissertation, I think I'm going to have to average a fairly good mark to come out with an average one overall.

Archived