Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peach0000

2013/14 Championship Predictions

Now the final place in the championship has been taken by Udinese i feel its time for predictions.

This what i have gone for

1. QPR
  2. Bolton
  3. Wigan
  4. Brighton
  5. Ipswich (p)
  6. Bournemouth
  7. Leicester  :( 
  8. Reading
  9. Forest
  10. Blackburn
  11. Leeds
  12. Charlton
  13. Burnley
  14. Derby
  15. Birmingham
  16. 'Boro
  17. Sheff Wed
  18. Millwall
  19. Blackpool
  20. Barnsley
  21. Doncaster
  22. Huddersfield
  23. Yeovil
  24. Udinese

QPR? You taking the piss? On what basis? He needs to completely rebuild, dunno if noticed but they were shit in the prem. Reading are far better poised to bounce back and having Birmingham finish 16th is wrong. My top 6 based on current squads will be:

Reading

Bolton

Forest

Brighton

Leicester

Birmingham

1. Bolton
2. Leicester
3. Reading
4. Brighton
5. Middlesboro
6. Florist

7. Ipswich

8. QPR

9. Leeds

10. Wigan

11. Blackpool

12. Birmingham

13. Bournemouth

14. Derby

15. Watford

16. Charlton

17. Burnley

18. Yeovil

19. Millwall

20. Blackburn

21. Huddersfield

22. Sheffield Wed

23. Doncaster

24. Barnsley

QPR? You taking the piss? On what basis? He needs to completely rebuild, dunno if noticed but they were shit in the prem. Reading are far better poised to bounce back and having Birmingham finish 16th is wrong. My top 6 based on current squads will be:

Reading

Bolton

Forest

Brighton

Leicester

Birmingham

QPR need to rebuild their team, but if they get rid of the right players they can run away with the league. Most of their team are to good for the championship. And seriously does anyone doubt Harry.

Leeds? Not for me. Said they wouldnt do anything under Warnock, and unless they replace the poor midfield they have theyll be no where near again. Derby will suprise a few. Birmingham could aswell, if they can keep that same team, unlikely though. Its really too early to think of how the table will look. Ask me again in a month or so.

Most people have trouble predicting who'll finish where in this league in February so I'm not sure how anyone can have any kind of half decent guess 3 months before the season starts.

Far too early. Close thread.

Most people have trouble predicting who'll finish where in this league in February so I'm not sure how anyone can have any kind of half decent guess 3 months before the season starts.

Its just a bit of fun 90%+ of everyones predictions will be wrong if you don't like don't read it

1. QPR

2. Leicester

3. Forest

4. Wigan

5. Leeds

6. Charlton

7. Bolton

8. Reading

9. Watford

10. Blackburn

11. Birghton

12. Ipswich

13. Birmingham

14. Middlesborough

15. Blackpool

16. Sheffield Wednesday

17. Derby

18. Doncaster

19. Burnley

20. Bournemouth

21. Huddersfield

22. Millwall

23. Yeovil

24. Barnsley

Bolton gotta be right up there, still benefiting from parachute payments & can throw the money around.

Reading could be in with a shout and have the money to strengthen strongly.

Of the rest, we're as good as anyone and with some departures & arrivals we'll be well placed.

Can't see QPR, Wigan doing much, Brighton potentially without Poyet, Watford could lose Zola, Wigan Martinez... So many changes

1. Wigan

2. Leicester

Bolton

Nottm Forest

Leeds

Reading

Ipswich

Charlton

Blackburn

Brighton

Watford

QPR

Birmingham

Sheffield Wednesday

Middlesbrough

Derby County

Bournemouth

Huddersfield

Doncaster

Barnsley

Burnley

Millwall

Blackpool

Yeovil

Based on current squads and crucially, form/momentum:

Bolton

Wigan

Leeds

Reading

Ipswich

Forest

Brighton

Charlton

Brum

QPR

Derby

City

Sheff Wed

Bournemouth

Burnley

Barnsley

Blackburn

Blackpool

Huddersfield

Yeovil

Middlesbrough

Udinese B

Doncaster

Millwall

All a load of nonsense at this stage but a bit of fun nevertheless.

QPR need to rebuild their team, but if they get rid of the right players they can run away with the league. Most of their team are to good for the championship. And seriously does anyone doubt Harry.

Yeah, I doubt him.

Mr overrated or what? 28 years in management & 1 trophy in which he assisted in the bankrupting of a club spending 100 times beyond their means on wages, and in a period key rivals didn't care about it as much as they might do.

Had unlimited resources at QPR and took them bottom of the league, whereas before he blew all that money they'd got some credible draws.

He's a good one-off game manager though, taking a game against a really big club in isolation & he seems to come alive.

Seriously if he didn't give an interview over every single thing as trivial as the opening as a bag of crisps he wouldn't have this aura around him

Reading

Bolton

Forest

Brighton

Leicester

Birmingham

Anyone who thinks qpr with the players, backing and manager they have are gonna flunk are wrong.

Warnock got a bunch of crap up. Harry is twice the manager.

Archived