Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
EcclesallOwl

Sean St Ledger

http://first4lcfc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/sheffield-wednesday-close-to-signing.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+First4lcfc+(first4lcfc)

Sheffield Wednesday are reportedly close to completing a deal for Leicester City defender Sean St. Ledger.

St. Ledger has been told by Leicester City that he is free to leave the club and spent time away on loan to Millwall last season, and if reports are to be believed he is close to sealing a deal at Hillsborough with Sheffield Wednesday.

A return to Millwall for St. Ledger was always unlikely with Kenny Jackett leaving the club, who has now taken over at Wolves.

St. Ledger will be keen to complete a move and maintain regular first team football in order to keep his place in the Republic of Ireland international squad.

Sheffield Wednesday are reportedly close to agreeing a deal to sign Leicester defender Sean St Ledger. #lcfc #swfc

Apologies if this is in the wrong section

Just wondering if this would be a good signing for us? And if the source is very reliable? 

I think the fact they said reportedly means they dont really know? They havent exactly said it will happen so I guess theyve just read it elsewhere

He is available so its not of the question, he would be a good signing for you

Splits opinion but I'd say his critics and his fans are both prone to be overboard.

He's a solid, average, Championship defender and if you keep him fit he'll do a job for you and you won't really have to worry about him.

Bit injury prone and definitely at his level about mid-table but he's okay.

Who cares about him he was injured for too long and he isn't that good anyway

I care mate he always gave a 100% to LCFC

An international player for 4 years but not good enough for us!

Another casualty of Pearson I'm afraid, to big of a name international scene and all that.. not good for moral

Good player, brings the ball out of defence, puts his body on the line, good passer and has good heading accuracy.

Just too many idiots on this forum, have failed to see this mind.

Another casualty of Pearson I'm afraid, to big of a name international scene and all that.. not good for moral

:crylaugh:

Another casualty of Pearson I'm afraid, to big of a name international scene and all that.. not good for moral

Too big??

Solid enough player at this level, as he proved at Preston. Shame he could be going Wednesday ( :P Just joking with you this time, Ecclesall Owl), but honestly, if you were to get him I think he'd be a good signing for you.

Quite technical for a defender as well. Personally rate him higher than Whitbread.

Archived