Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Matty Upson - signs for Brighton

Would this not be a a Whitbread scenario?

a good experience defender who's injury prone? who if isn't fit and plays will get abuse by everyone.

Would love the guy here don't get me wrong, but Whitbread and Upson both high earners and always injurned/not match fit

Well I'm not sure, he was at one time going to be one of the best in the prem, but now what has he done. There again, maybe a move to us could be what he needs and any sort of return to form would be a great benefit.

Massive wages surely? Can't see much happening in defence until one or both of St Ledger and Konky have moved on.  I think someone like Hobbs is more realistic.

I doubt Hull will ever do business with Leicester again after the Kasper bids. lol  so Upson would be more realistic. I would take him if he can prove his fitness and wages are not too costly.

Would like to see us try and get Keane back on loan first though. He will be a top player, just needs to bulk up abit

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone heard any more on this, I would love Upson and Wes at the back. De Laet can play Lb and slot Moore in at Rb would be a solid back 4 in the championship. Has he signed somewhere else? Any one know if we offered a contract to him or trial?

Anyone heard any more on this, I would love Upson and Wes at the back. De Laet can play Lb and slot Moore in at Rb would be a solid back 4 in the championship. Has he signed somewhere else? Any one know if we offered a contract to him or trial?

I'd rather koncheskey played left back!

Archived