Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MarkHowieLCFC

Why we'll always love our LCFC...just one memory each at a time :-)

I remember when I was a nipper walking round the pitch with my parents and brother on a non footballing day. I don't know why or how we ended up being there, whether we were having a tour or not but as we walked along the running track in front of the family enclosure towards the tunnel when I heard my mum say 'look who it is'. They stood there talking to Jock Wallace for a while as I stared in awe wanting to tell him how big a supporter i was yet being unable to speak.

I remember when I was a nipper walking round the pitch with my parents and brother on a non footballing day. I don't know why or how we ended up being there, whether we were having a tour or not but as we walked along the running track in front of the family enclosure towards the tunnel when I heard my mum say 'look who it is'. They stood there talking to Jock Wallace for a while as I stared in awe wanting to tell him how big a supporter i was yet being unable to speak.

Jock Wallace, my first ever hero manager

Archived