Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
muzzy1981

It may take one more season to recover...

It is evident that the clear out operation from the Sven era is stopping us from making movements in the transfer market, which could be very damaging in terms of Pearson bringing in his targets.

I am starting to respect the difficult job Pearson has more now.

This mess is the owners faults so I just hope they give Pearson a decent bit longer to sort it out. Otherwise a new manager could want a whole new squad, which would be a disaster at least until we have sorted the sven mess out.

Whether your a fan of Pearson or not there is no doubt him and his team can spot talent and balance the books both things which bode well for the future.

As long as we don't change manager before the start of the season. Because that'd more likely stem any progress.

Watching Sousa take NP's team and then field the team he did on day 1 of that season was purgatory. Knowing it was weaker than what we'd been watching 2 months earlier.

Mmmmmmmmm debateable whether Pearson and his team can spot talent? I wouldn't call Vardy, Linguard, Kane or Futacs talent? Bloody awful players.

You've picked out 4 players who were/are not the best - yes. But saying that NP and co cant spot talent based on that? BS.

James, Knockaert, Wood, Marshall, De Laet, Morgan. All of them Pearson's signings, all of them have done well here and clearly all have talent. 

Can we just try and enjoy the season without worrying what league we are in. There was a real sense of pressure and negativity around the place last season which must've spilled over into the team.

Ok so the premier league would be amazing to get in to but it's really not the end of the world if we have to spend another season in the second tier. So long as we are stable and look to improve I'm happy

It is evident that the clear out operation from the Sven era is stopping us from making movements in the transfer market, which could be very damaging in terms of Pearson bringing in his targets.

This mess is the owners faults so I just hope they give Pearson a decent bit longer to sort it out. Otherwise a new manager could want a whole new squad, which would be a disaster at least until we have sorted the sven mess out.

Whether your a fan of Pearson or not there is no doubt him and his team can spot talent and balance the books both things which bode well for the future.

FFP SAYS HE WON'T GET ANYTHING whoever he is even ferggie would not get a penny to spend

So whos fault is it that since 2012 ended we have managed enough points to get relegated, we are in relegation form !  l can't think of one manager who could have such a run and not been sacked.

What is the fixation with a manager who as no personality and doesn't know how to win a game of football ?  

People stay away from matches because Pearson is the manager, surely the board  know this and must act, i'm sure they will within the first couple of months. This is the Taylor years happening again, remember Leicester 0 Bolton 5, and in the close season people where making excuses for him, saying things like he's a good coach ect. 

So whos fault is it that since 2012 ended we have managed enough points to get relegated, we are in relegation form !  l can't think of one manager who could have such a run and not been sacked.

What is the fixation with a manager who as no personality and doesn't know how to win a game of football ?  

People stay away from matches because Pearson is the manager, surely the board  know this and must act, i'm sure they will within the first couple of months. This is the Taylor years happening again, remember Leicester 0 Bolton 5, and in the close season people where making excuses for him, saying things like he's a good coach ect. 

You may be right you may be wrong but to stay away from games is a bit extreme,I work too god dam hard all week to not have something to look forward to.

Can't believe I'm biting on one of these yet again. Well we didn't get relegated did we? We finished in the top 6 at the end of the season. The season has finished. There is no 'form' at the moment. We start again with a clean slate in another 6 weeks.

TaraFergie.png

Why is personality so important to you? We're not electing a Prime Minister here. Add to that the fact you don't even know the guy personally and I really don't know how you feel like you can comment on his personality. Just because of his interviews with Stringer? You call them boring, but I call them professional. I think you'll find former colleagues describing him as a quite a lively, joker-type off the record.

And in what way is this the Taylor years happening again?

I think plenty of people use things like that an excuse for not wanting to pay or not being able to afford it,and there is nothing wrong with not being able to afford it as the prices are so high.We are in hard times at the moment and football is a luxury for some,but I also know loads of people who say they wont go because of the manager crap,but wont admit they short of a few quid.

Can't believe I'm biting on one of these yet again. Well we didn't get relegated did we? We finished in the top 6 at the end of the season. The season has finished. There is no 'form' at the moment. We start again with a clean slate in another 6 weeks.

TaraFergie.png

Why is personality so important to you? We're not electing a Prime Minister here. Add to that the fact you don't even know the guy personally and I really don't know how you feel like you can comment on his personality. Just because of his interviews with Stringer? You call them boring, but I call them professional. I think you'll find former colleagues describing him as a quite a lively, joker-type off the record.

I think plenty of people use things like that an excuse for not wanting to pay or not being able to afford it,and there is nothing wrong with not being able to afford it as the prices are so high.We are in hard times at the moment and football is a luxury for some,but I also know loads of people who say they wont go because of the manager crap,but wont admit they short of a few quid.

The people l know who don't go are not skint, one is an ex director of Kemptons and a life long fan, another a self made millionaire theres 2 examples.

TaraFergie.png

Recent history or form is the best way of guessing what will happen next, basically the only way, you can choose to ignore it and pretend its wrong but thats daft.

The personality is not important, l only said that because he is a failure on the pitch and if he was a man with a bit of a personality it might be the reason that people back him, as they might like him, but l can't  see many people thinking that way, so don't know why some stick up for him.

We didn't get relegated, but if we had him in charge for  the whole of next season it would be a possibility. He won't be in charge for long next year as he will be sacked, and rightly so, l don't know the agenda with the Thais and Pearson but one thing l can assure you, they are not short of money to invest in the club when the time is right.

Recent history or form is the best way of guessing what will happen next, basically the only way, you can choose to ignore it and pretend its wrong but thats daft.

The personality is not important, l only said that because he is a failure on the pitch and if he was a man with a bit of a personality it might be the reason that people back him, as they might like him, but l can't  see many people thinking that way, so don't know why some stick up for him.

We didn't get relegated, but if we had him in charge for  the whole of next season it would be a possibility. He won't be in charge for long next year as he will be sacked, and rightly so, l don't know the agenda with the Thais and Pearson but one thing l can assure you, they are not short of money to invest in the club when the time is right.

So, in short, his personality is not important but it also is, we didn't get relegated but we might be, and he's going to be sacked but you're not sure of if and when?

So, in short, his personality is not important but it also is, we didn't get relegated but we might be, and he's going to be sacked but you're not sure of if and when?

you a bit daft ?

Other than Wes Hall, he hasn't brought in any talent.

Archived