Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

Old dayz woop w00p let's get silly11!!omg7

Daggers smash dem n00bs wiv ur silly wit

I find someone with 35 different alias's on Foxestalk, all with their own personality, calling others "weird" and "geeky" as somewhat Ironic as well.

I find someone with 35 different alias's on Foxestalk, all with their own personality, calling others "weird" and "geeky" as somewhat Ironic as well.

I find it amazing that each of those personalities has been a bit of a twat, though MooseBreath is rather less irritating than Radovan or Fosse Fox.

I do miss Chandler

At least he had something about him... I think it's called "style".

The WUMs are just not the way they used to be...

Isle Of Wight, it's small enough for KingFox to annoy every resident.

Have you got a job yet?

Guest MattP

Some of the TPH / Thracian stuff got a bit personal but you didn't have trolls like Chandler turning every, single, ****ing thread in to a row. You don't help by galloping in to feed him all the time either, Matt, to be honest.

I find him one of the funniest people on the forum, he's absolutely superb. If his writing is always as funny as this he should have written a book.

I'd take the posts of Moose, Bunk etc all day and every day over the "I'd like to fcuk your 9 year old daughter" 'wit' from 2008.

I find him one of the funniest people on the forum, he's absolutely superb. If his writing is always as funny as this he should have written a book.

I'd take the posts of Moose, Bunk etc all day and every day over the "I'd like to fcuk your 9 year old daughter" 'wit' from 2008.

Really?!  :blink:

He comes out with some amusingly pithy put downs from time to time, but there are several posters on here I find far more amusing and witty.

Archived