Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

The whole damn lot of you, come on let's have a piss up

lol

Yeah, I agree. I could have had a list of about 15, including yourself, MikeyT, MattP, Kitchandro, Danlcfc...

That's quite a list Mikey T lol

I did one a few days ago and wanted to edit it slightly, but for reasons I don't know, it won't let me. Then I tried something else and that was the outcome. lol 

MattP

Soccerroo Fox

DanLCFC

Finners (would love to meet him in the flesh, seems a top bloke really!)

You say the sweetest things!

The amount of people wanting to get MattP and I in the same room makes me smile. I fear any of them expecting fireworks would be sorely disappointed!

Guest MattP

You say the sweetest things!

The amount of people wanting to get MattP and I in the same room makes me smile. I fear any of them expecting fireworks would be sorely disappointed!

They would be, we're both pacifists.

Indeed, I think we can both agree that anyone who would get violent over a difference of opinion is a complete muppet and I think that's one of the reasons people find you likeable despite some frankly woeful beliefs. ;)

Flair and James. top my list of FoxesTalkers it's shameful I've never met, I'd like to share a pub garden with the pair of them. It'd be hard not to involve Woolers and Kokopops in that London love-in although I've met them both a few times.

I don't get the fascination in Leicesterpool and Kingfox. Few people seem genuinely curious to meet them, not me. They strike me as two a penny weirdos, the sort of bottle top spectacled, questionable personal hygiene, mouthbreathing, socially awkward oddballs you move to avoid on public transport and otherwise forget they exist.

Lastly, I'd like Moose to meet... anyone. Somewhere, anywhere. If he's completely genuine I doubt I'd have enough in common with him to enjoy his company but it'd be interesting to clear up some of the enigma and have FoxesTalk put a face to the name. El Empty on similar grounds.

I don't get the fascination in Leicesterpool and Kingfox. Few people seem genuinely curious to meet them, not me. They strike me as two a penny weirdos, the sort of bottle top spectacled, questionable personal hygiene, mouthbreathing, socially awkward oddballs you move to avoid on public transport and otherwise forget they exist.

I'm actually nothing like that.

You guys just base people by posting messages on a forum.

Meet them properly, then decided  :thumbup:

Kingfox being sensible here.

I love nothing more than pulling on my replica shirt and heading up to the 1884 bar for a beer with any other Leicester lovers to discuss how good we are and what at that particular time (never Pearson) is conspiring against us, be it pitch, referees, the FL, karma or Richie Wellens. Look forward to speaking to any other like minded individuals in there before games. You can spot me as I have 'SHOE SELLER' on the back of my shirt and always wear a LCFC scarf, regardless of weather because I'm a really huge fan.

No one has picked me t2338.gif

On a more serious note MattP seems a decent chap.

I'd also like to spend time with Babylon to see if he really is in fact the club's Official PR Officer :P  

I reckon one night could change Finnegan's life forever.

Either:

Finnegan

MattP

Webbo

Jon the Hat

And Finnegan would wake up having finally completed his move over to the right wing.

Or:

Finnegan

Fif

SphericalFox

The Doctor

And Finnegan would wake up with a sore arse, begging for more.

Alternatively:

Rincewind

Leicesterpool

KingFox

Lamby

"Who's gonna buy the first round then lads?"

"The tax payer!"

Archived