Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

I would like to meet all the posters on here, over a pint, and remaining incognito. I honestly don't believe any of you would guess who I was, knowing of course that I was a poster.

Now, that to me, would be real fun

I think being the grumpiest bastard in the room would probably be a give-away.

Instead of fantasising about it, why not just arrange a night out?

Because there aren't that many fake I.D's in Leicestershire..

I kid! (Pardon the pun) it would be pure carnage though, or fvcking boring lol

I would like to meet all the posters on here, over a pint, and remaining incognito. I honestly don't believe any of you would guess who I was, knowing of course that I was a poster.

Now, that to me, would be real fun

I'd dress as a cowboy, then the first person who asks for my autograph, I'd know it was you.

Anyone who fancies a beer before the Leeds game i'll be in the King Richard III, from 12 onwards.

May be there to catch the bus to the ground. We were on it for the Cardiff home game absolutely gone from the previous night. None of us had been to bed due to the works xmas parties We're doing the Whitwick 10k though that morning so we'll see

Instead of fantasising about it, why not just arrange a night out?

I bet we could you know. Foxes Talk pub/bar/club crawl every year.

I think I'd come down for that :D

I personally think that the Foxes Talk Annual Pub Crawl sounds a bloody good idea.

People could just pop in to any of the boozers and stay for as long as they wanted. I Really don't see why this wouldn't be a good and easy way of getting to meet others in a very informal way.

Who would be the biggest drinker is what I wanna know.. lol

I personally think that the Foxes Talk Annual Pub Crawl sounds a bloody good idea.

People could just pop in to any of the boozers and stay for as long as they wanted. I Really don't see why this wouldn't be a good and easy way of getting to meet others in a very informal way.

We all read the Forest post match thread Col, everyone knows it's you.

Good idea Col I'm up for that lol

Owt that involves drinking lol

Guest MattP

Anyone who fancies a beer before the Leeds game i'll be in the King Richard III, from 12 onwards.

I'll do my best to make that. :thumbup:

Archived