Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

Cmon Lamby,with what Kingfox sees across the road surely you meant the Isle of Man!

Just dump him there on his own without a return ticket or any money

i must admit it still makes me laugh when I see your avatar,as I keep thinking of the time Moose put cocks on your wings!

lol

He does have his strange moments, but from what I can tell, he's changed to his more normal ways in recent weeks.

Maybe he just grew tired of acting like a WUM, who knows?

I just think he's gotten more articulated and makes much more effort to get his point across, without being overly childish.

Are you asking me?

Yes. Weren't it you that mentioned something along the lines?

Lets say 400 people go this event where would a good place be Bradgate Park cheap, spacious,  have a massive picnic, I would be up for it but planning would be required.

A picnic.

Let everyone bring cuddly teddy bears, then you can all have a teddy bears picnic.

I'm hoping you weren't being serious. 

lol

He does have his strange moments, but from what I can tell, he's changed to his more normal ways in recent weeks.

Maybe he just grew tired of acting like a WUM, who knows?

I just think he's gotten more articulated and makes much more effort to get his point across, without being overly childish.

Yes. Weren't it you that mentioned something along the lines?

Don't remember. Does he do painting for therapy?

I personally think that the Foxes Talk Annual Pub Crawl sounds a bloody good idea.

People could just pop in to any of the boozers and stay for as long as they wanted. I Really don't see why this wouldn't be a good and easy way of getting to meet others in a very informal way.

Who would be the biggest drinker is what I wanna know.. lol

I'd imagine MattP or Ken.

Zingari

Webbo

Rico

Father Ted

Although I'm sure I'd be happy to bump into most posters in the pub pre match. Don't really do big nights out anymore though - 3 or 4 pints and I'm steamed and just sit there going 'wrrrraaarrhwwwa'.

You are Bernie and I claim my 10 pounds.

If he spoke to people in real life like he does on here he'd have his teeth knocked out after 15 minutes.

Maybe his real personality is the one he uses when he can hide behind a computer screen, and not the one he puts on for half an hour in public.

That kind of thing is probably true for a lot of people, even me.

But in any case, Daggers is a dick of a poster, regardless of what he's like in real life.

I have to say, to an extent, there are large parts of this I agree with. He definitely became a dick of a poster and his attitudes towards some people (Babylon, for example) I found extremely unnecessary and a little bit hard to defend, to an extent I stopped trying.

I'd like to think, though maybe I'm kidding myself, that he took himself away from FoxesTalk because his ranting was getting a bit out of hand.

However, what I would say is that any accusation that Daggers is a coward or keyboard warrior is immensely unfair. Pretty sure he used to have his address on his profile for a while, regularly told people what pubs he'd be in before games and describes himself in plenty of detail to be spotted.

He's all over Facebook with well published art exhibits recently for anyone who wants to find him and loads of us on FT have met him numerous times and found him to be friendly, engaging and enthusiastic when on form.

By contrast, Moose makes a new personality for himself every year with new, weird made up lives (apparently he's a cool office worker this time who's good with the ladies, which is the funniest yet.) Nobody's ever met him, seen him or heard a thing about him yet he's the most openly insulting and inflammatory poster on here, nearly always leaping to personal insults in a desperate bid to win debates, despite his alleged intellect.

He's just a troll. If he wants to meet CPF and apologize for recent misgivings or go share an ale with Ken to prove me wrong then I'll happily apologize for doubting him and buy him a beer myself. I think he CAN be witty and CAN be funny and when he's not so blatantly fishing for a reaction or trying to force FT into being Washy Hippy Liberals vs Sensible Right Wingers I do enjoy him posting here.

But until he offers a bit of transparency? Yeah, he's a lesser man than Dave "Daggers."

Don't know if I know him on Facebook not that I have notice similarities to here. Must go under another name.

I stopped reading Mooses posts. I was being drawn into too many arguments and it was getting to the stage where any point I made he'd say the opposite so I thought it's either a wind up or he is mad and thought with either one it would be better not to reply.

I don't think I have threatened or insulted (swear) anyone on here and never intend to.

I have to say, to an extent, there are large parts of this I agree with. He definitely became a dick of a poster and his attitudes towards some people (Babylon, for example) I found extremely unnecessary and a little bit hard to defend, to an extent I stopped trying.

I'd like to think, though maybe I'm kidding myself, that he took himself away from FoxesTalk because his ranting was getting a bit out of hand.

However, what I would say is that any accusation that Daggers is a coward or keyboard warrior is immensely unfair. Pretty sure he used to have his address on his profile for a while, regularly told people what pubs he'd be in before games and describes himself in plenty of detail to be spotted.

He's all over Facebook with well published art exhibits recently for anyone who wants to find him and loads of us on FT have met him numerous times and found him to be friendly, engaging and enthusiastic when on form.

By contrast, Moose makes a new personality for himself every year with new, weird made up lives (apparently he's a cool office worker this time who's good with the ladies, which is the funniest yet.) Nobody's ever met him, seen him or heard a thing about him yet he's the most openly insulting and inflammatory poster on here, nearly always leaping to personal insults in a desperate bid to win debates, despite his alleged intellect.

He's just a troll. If he wants to meet CPF and apologize for recent misgivings or go share an ale with Ken to prove me wrong then I'll happily apologize for doubting him and buy him a beer myself. I think he CAN be witty and CAN be funny and when he's not so blatantly fishing for a reaction or trying to force FT into being Washy Hippy Liberals vs Sensible Right Wingers I do enjoy him posting here.

But until he offers a bit of transparency? Yeah, he's a lesser man than Dave "Daggers."

lol lol lol

Christ on a bike, you take things far too seriously.

If I lived anywhere near Leicester there would be a dozen people on here i'd enjoy meeting for a beer. Sadly I don't, and I'm not about to make a special trip back just for that.

I guess i'll have to plough on without your approval, Finnegan. It'll be tough but I think I can just about make it.

The irony of being told you take this place too seriously by a man that searched and scoured it for historic quotes by another member to go on a crusade to assassinate his character because he couldn't stand the fact someone who thought he was a cretin was fairly popular.

lol

The irony of being told you take this place too seriously by a man that searched and scoured it for historic quotes by another member to go on a crusade to assassinate his character because he couldn't stand the fact someone who thought he was a cretin was fairly popular.

lol

QUE?

lol

Yeah ok.

What do you bring to this forum again? Apart from criticising others you don't appear to have a lot to say. Can't ever remember laughing at or being interested in anything original you've brought to the table. You're the plain Jane of the forum. No charisma detected, but only to happy to dish out the criticisms to others.

Yeah ok.

What do you bring to this forum again? Apart from criticising others you don't appear to have a lot to say. Can't ever remember laughing at or being interested in anything original you've brought to the table. You're the plain Jane of the forum. No charisma detected, but only to happy to dish out the criticisms to others.

Says the man who starts a completely fictitious thread claiming another poster had died in a car crash. That's your idea of bringing something witty, original and charismatic to this forum, is it? 

Archived