Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

The was a Foxestalk night out a few years ago, it was probably one of the best nights i've ever had.  It was after the first Foxestalk 5 a side or was it the over 22's vs under....I can't remember!!!

It was better then. Not that there aren't any interesting people on here now but the ratio is wwwwwwayyyyyyyy down. 

It was better then. Not that there aren't any interesting people on here now but the ratio is wwwwwwayyyyyyyy down. 

Really ?

No one has ever expressed this opinion before.

:D  

Zingari

Webbo

Rico

Father Ted

Although I'm sure I'd be happy to bump into most posters in the pub pre match. Don't really do big nights out anymore though - 3 or 4 pints and I'm steamed and just sit there going 'wrrrraaarrhwwwa'.

I don't really do nights either. Sure I could make an exception. If my neighbour moves out may get a decent replacement who does not have 'friends' that take advantage of their mental state. Then I can come home and not find people in the hallway.

Zingari

Webbo

Rico

Father Ted

Although I'm sure I'd be happy to bump into most posters in the pub pre match. Don't really do big nights out anymore though - 3 or 4 pints and I'm steamed and just sit there going 'I can see aliens'.

I'd love to meet loads of you , but as I live too far away now and rarely venture back into Leicester (and not in brilliant health) I probably will not ever get to do so.

But I do enjoy talking to you via this forum and hope you have a good old time if you do arrange a night out 

Some pics of the event ( should it happen)would be nice  :) especially when you've all had few!

I want to see purpleronnie looking a bit untidy , moosey hugging a homeless person ..............oooooh , i'll try and think of a few more  :D

Do you want me to arrange the lodgings for the night? The opportunity for Moose to hug an homeless person may arise but it has to be just hugging even if the said homeless person is a stunner.

Kerry Katona isn't that nice Ken.

Jordan

21st Century Fox

TheBigJohnSteader

and...Know It All (unmask the ****er!)

I imagine that should make for a lively and entertaining evening of insight and misdeeds.

We should really be concerned about the lack of female input on this site, though.

Which other regulars are there, apart from the admirable Another of Walshie's Women?

What happened to all the Lisas and Katies?

Jordan

21st Century Fox

TheBigJohnSteader

and...Know It All (unmask the ****er!)

I imagine that should make for a lively and entertaining evening of insight and misdeeds.

We should really be concerned about the lack of female input on this site, though.

Which other regulars are there, apart from the admirable Another of Walshie's Women?

What happened to all the Lisas and Katies?

Didn't someone's girlfriend post a thread on here a while back? It was a mistake making one of her personal pictures her avatar lol

Didn't someone's girlfriend post a thread on here a while back? It was a mistake making one of her personal pictures her avatar lol

Yeah it was that lad who looks like Vaniila Ice's girlfriend. He was a funny poster sometimes but not seen him for a while.

Archived