Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest ttfn

Foxestalk dream night out

It's one thing saying Moosey is a twat but then the same people saying 'Daggers is ok' is another.

Some of these people have actually met the bloke in person and had a chat with him over a pint.

The same cannot be said, so far as I aware, of Moosey.

Would be interesting to see the difference of non-City fans compared to other forums and their non supporter figures.

I know there have been name changes to posters but unless told I would not really notice. I just think they are new wind up merchants or fools not the same ones. I would prefer to be anonymous but that is not possible now but now I regard you all as friends some closer than others but nevertheless still friends and as the old saying goes

'Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

Some of these people have actually met the bloke in person and had a chat with him over a pint.

If he spoke to people in real life like he does on here he'd have his teeth knocked out after 15 minutes.

Maybe his real personality is the one he uses when he can hide behind a computer screen, and not the one he puts on for half an hour in public.

That kind of thing is probably true for a lot of people, even me.

But in any case, Daggers is a dick of a poster, regardless of what he's like in real life.

If he spoke to people in real life like he does on here he'd have his teeth knocked out after 15 minutes.

Maybe his real personality is the one he uses when he can hide behind a computer screen, and not the one he puts on for half an hour in public.

That kind of thing is probably true for a lot of people, even me.

But in any case, Daggers is a dick of a poster, regardless of what he's like in real life.

I can understand you making that comment if you have had a run in with him over time but when the FT Awards were on the go, he was always up there as most popular. I too have met him over a pint and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, he is a very kind, intelligent and funny bloke.

He is completely different in person, it's remarkable the difference between on and offline persona.

Isle Of Wight, it's small enough for KingFox to annoy every resident.

Been there, didn't annoy anybody. 

Apart from a lad who I completely tore apart with a football.

Cmon Lamby,with what Kingfox sees across the road surely you meant the Isle of Man!

Archived