Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hornyhollthefox123

Team For Monaco

Schmeichel

Moore - Morgan - Whitbread

De Laet - Konchesky

James - King - Cain

Wood - Waghorn/Vardy/Nugent

Are you serious? Moore and Zak ahead of a proven International.

Your fast becoming foxestalks answer to Alan Young.

Stevie Wonder could pick a better team.

Schmeichel

SSL - Morgan - Whitbread

RDL - Konch

James - King

Knocky

Waghorn - Nugent

Subs: bakayogo, Moore, Marshall, wood, Logan, Taft, Cain, vardy, drinkwater

At half time take Whitbread off, move Konch to LCB and bring bakayogo on in his place, and bring on Marshall, Vardy and Wood for Knocky Waghorn and Nugent. Maybe Moore for Ssl as well. Other subs used as necessary.

Sounds good to me mate.

Funny how half of these lot would play Bakayogo who none of us have seen play before really, instead of an experienced LB like Konch?

Also not sure Moore is ready yet for a team as ambitious as ours based upon the pressure we are under to deliver.

I think if both stayed fit throughout the season Whitbread and St. Ledger could be good for us this year now/if settled.

They're probably saying Bakayogo simply because he needs some game time to get up to speed and they're interested to see if he's any good.

This is just a glorified friendly and is primarily a fitness and team tuning exercise. As nice as it would be to win the result is largely irrelevant.

Personally, I want to see if Wood and Waggy can play together and I'd bring Nugent on second half

--------------Schmeichel------------

-----Moore--Morgan--Konch-----

De Laet--James--King--Bakayogo

--------------Knockaert----------------

-------Wood------------Vardy--------

Assuming we don't play two sides and Nuge is injured this is what I would like to see.

Assuming we don't play two sides and Nuge is injured this is what I would like to see.

He's not injured

I like this! But with dangernuge in the vardy

I'm interested to see if konchesky can do a job on the left side of the back 3

Not bothered about Monaco except for seeing Falcao play. Such a deadly striker.

Would be good if there was the same hype as Real Madrid, was great day out to be fair - can't beat a full 32k stadium!

Find it highly amusing also that this is being shown live on SKY lol

Could see Konchesky doing a job at the left of a 3 man defence. Not got the pace as a left back, but maybe bit more central he'll have cover from whoever plays in the middle of the 3. Could be interesting that.

edit - we're playing a team with falcao up top, not saying Konchesky will be able to handle him, but at Championship level maybe.

First Half:

GK: Kasper

CB: Moore

CB: Morgan

CB: St Ledger

RWB: De Laet

LWB: Schlupp

DMF: James

CM: King

CM: Danns

AM: Waghorn (Surprise I know)

CF: Wood

BENCH: Logan, Whitbread, Konchesky, Marshall, Knockeart, Dyer, Nugent, Vardy, Gallagher, Bakayogo & Futacs

Second Half

GK: Kasper

RB: Moore

CB: Morgan

CB: Whitbread

LB: Bakayogo

DCM: James

CM: Danns

RW: Knockeart

LW: Gallagher

CF: Wood

CF: Futacs

Thoughts?

I can't see us swapping teams at half time. If we are playing Corby away won't we field the strongest team possible at home whilst the weaker side play Corby away? 

Kasper

Moore

Big Wes

SSL

De Laet

King

James

Knocky

Konch

Wood

Nuge

Can't see us playing 2 teams as too many players would need to get 90 mins under their belt, would like to see konch moved to LCB at some point though see how he goes and give Schluup, Waggy, Drinky and Whitbread some game time

Didn't Pearson say the other night that he thought players should play some games in postions that they would normally come up against?

That is why Gally played left back. Did OK from what I heard of it. Seems a good idea. If a CF knows how to cope  with a CF playing as a CH he'll know how the CH plays.

If you seewhat I mean.

Archived