Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

I'd like to point out to the clowns mocking Konchesky also, that his creativity with Dyer, and crosses from the left, provided many a goal last season - including Knocky's scorpion kick.

You lot seem far too narrow sighted to see what happens in the build up to our goals.

I'd like to point out to the clowns mocking Konchesky also, that his creativity with Dyer, and crosses from the left, provided many a goal last season - including Knocky's scorpion kick.

You lot seem far too narrow sighted to see what happens in the build up to our goals.

Really?

Rearrange these words:

One. Summer. Swallow. Make. Not. Does.

Konch had a couple of good games, but in general he is not a wing-back, he is defender and sticking him as the only player down the left, requiring him to play both LB and LM is asking for trouble, he just doesn't have the pace to get up and down the wing for 90 minutes.

Behind Nugent and Wood we have little to nothing.

Nugent has a knock and now we have toothless corn row bob up front.

Now I hope the wrongun sticks in 3 and shows me right up, but I just cant see it.

You really don't like him do you?

Who gives a shit if he was crap in pre-season, he's our most exciting and potentially our most creative player and he's not even in the squad? It's fvcking shocking.

If he's not injured you can't really defend that. It's bad enough he's been played out of position on the right let alone not having him at all.

I do like him, he's just crap, unless we're flying... and we obviously ain't

He'll get the ball, run up the pitch 0.0003mph, then fall over when their slowest player skins the ball off him for pace

If we're flying and playing great stuff he's a real asset, but until then a liability.

Really?

Rearrange these words:

One. Summer. Swallow. Make. Not. Does.

Konch had a couple of good games, but in general he is not a wing-back, he is defender and sticking him as the only player down the left, requiring him to play both LB and LM is asking for trouble, he just doesn't have the pace to get up and down the wing for 90 minutes.

Christ you're a knob too!

Why don't you wait and see how the game pans out? Failing that, if you're so sure of yourself then PM me tonight's lotto numbers please.

Another c*nt. How do we ban you people without brain cells?

Who rattled your cage? Go and get some fresh air and stop acting like a retarded keyboard warrior. We are all entitled to our opinions without your throwing your dummy out the pram.

it would send a bad message to include players in the starting 11 that played a poor pre season, maybe knocky;s being given a message to try harder? 

Agree with this. Saw him a few times pre-season and he wasn't sharp enough.

it would send a bad message to include players in the starting 11 that played a poor pre season, maybe knocky;s being given a message to try harder? 

Not at all, you play your best 11 - Knocky was underwhelming in pre-season but he is easily our best player.

but i thought pre-season doesn't matter, it's all about fitness? that what people were saying when we drew with port vale and got beat by northampton?

you pick your best players and for me, knocky should be involved. he should be on the bench at least. 

Archived