Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

If at the end of last season someone said to me our starting 11 next season on the first day would include SSL, Whitbread, Konchesky and Vardy, I would have laughed in their face. Unbelievable.

its all about the formation!....

If at the end of last season someone said to me our starting 11 next season on the first day would include SSL, Whitbread, Konchesky and Vardy, I would have laughed in their face. Unbelievable.

Here we go, okay they might not have had the best season last but atleast give them a few games to show how they are this season. Pearsons not an idiot, he knows his best squad and feels this team will win him this game.

Oh dear, no Knocky, Vardy ahead of Waggy and Shitbread ahead of Moore as well as no Zoom. So expect to see Konch done for pace and and a 90th min 'boro penalty courtesy of Vardy. Anyway, everyone is going to have to play their part this year regardless.

Surely we can put out better than this, very brave of Nigel, if he pulls a result out of the bag good on him, but if he gets us beat he will deserve all the grief he gets.

What a negative side, drinkwater in over danns, drinkwater has been shite back end of the season, and not set the world alight preseason, no knockeart?.

Is this the confirmed team as this must be a wind up.

I heard knocky picked up an injury against Monaco, didn't see the game so can't confirm. Could this be why he is out.

King attacking midfield behind the front 2 and James running the show.

Vardy scored for us at the riverside last season.

Bring it on!

What's everyone whingeing about? Not much surprise with that line up other than the absence of Knocky. It looks like a good set up for a tough away match yet people are writing us off before a ball has been kicked.

As for Vardy, it's a new season, clean slate, give the lad a chance.

Oh dear, no Knocky, Vardy ahead of Waggy and Shitbread ahead of Moore as well as no Zoom. So expect to see Konch done for pace and and a 90th min 'boro penalty courtesy of Vardy. Anyway, everyone is going to have to play their part this year regardless.

a) Whitbread isn't half as bad as people make out.

b) I think Schlupp should be more annoyed than Waggy

Is Pearson actually trying to get the sack? When will he get the message that Vardy and his stupid ****ing hair is not Championship level, nevermind title contender level. Jesus christ, mary and joseph.

Archived