Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

I do like him, he's just crap, unless we're flying... and we obviously ain't

He'll get the ball, run up the pitch 0.0003mph, then fall over when their slowest player skins the ball off him for pace

If we're flying and playing great stuff he's a real asset, but until then a liability.

Oh yeh? So why did we start playing great stuff as soon as we started putting him in the team (in the centre) in September/Octoberish?

He's inconsistent and raw, he is not crap. Vardy is crap. Danns is crap. Jason Jarret was crap.

It's laughable you don't rate Knocky but you rate Vardy.

Who rattled your cage? Go and get some fresh air and stop acting like a retarded keyboard warrior. We are all entitled to our opinions without your throwing your dummy out the pram.

Chill out Larry. 

You agree with that idiot that because Knockaert isn't in the line up that we have an automatic loss then? 

Or do you think we should wait and see how the 90 minutes go before passing judgement on the new tactics?

Christ you're a knob too!

Why don't you wait and see how the game pans out? Failing that, if you're so sure of yourself then PM me tonight's lotto numbers please.

Go fuck yourself you pointless cuntbubble. 

Does Konch have pace? No.

Was he still flying up and down the wings come 70-80 minutes last year? No.

He is a defender, not a wing back, he hasn't been physically capable of being a wing back in a long time. He's an ok player, but this role is not one he can really play - that's what we've seen in the past 2 years.

Danns not even on the bench........ Joke for me.

Agree, he looked lively in the centre of midfield pre-season! Likes to get forward and not scared to shoot when the chance comes up where our other CM's seem to flick it out to the wing instead of being brave and taking a chance.

Go **** yourself you pointless cuntbubble. 

Does Konch have pace? No.

Was he still flying up and down the wings come 70-80 minutes last year? No.

He is a defender, not a wing back, he hasn't been physically capable of being a wing back in a long time. He's an ok player, but this role is not one he can really play - that's what we've seen in the past 2 years.

You forgot the lottery numbers :D

Chill out Larry. 

You agree with that idiot that because Knockaert isn't in the line up that we have an automatic loss then? 

Or do you think we should wait and see how the 90 minutes go before passing judgement on the new tactics?

The Doctor didn't say we'd lost, did he?

Criticising the line up doesn't equate to saying we've lost.

The squad we've picked today is not good enough, mark my words. That much I will stick my neck out with.

Not at all, you play your best 11 - Knocky was underwhelming in pre-season but he is easily our best player.

I would argue he is our most skilful player, this doesn't always equate to our best player though and I think James and Morgan are both ahead of him.

Not surprised he hasn't started him in a tough away game, very surprised he's not on the bench though for a bit of something different if we do go a goal down.

Maybe he's saving him for Wycombe in the cup

Chill out Larry. 

I think Pearson has made some very weird decisions with the lineup and in my opinion is putting a weak team out. If Im wrong, I'll admit it. Doesnt mean you need to start calling people c*nts and knobs because they dont agree with you.

Can't understand Knockeart not even making the bench and not being injured. He's perfect for the advanced midfield role in a 5 man midfield to link it all up. Think Dyer and Schlupp would be better on the left of the 5. Just don't understand this team selection. People will say we can't play 352 but I just don't think we're playing the best players for the formation. 

Hopefully we go out and smash them and I'll eat humble pie. 

Not at all, you play your best 11 - Knocky was underwhelming in pre-season but he is easily our best player.

Always play your best 11?

There is no way we should risk a injured nugent, or any injured players for that matter. Knockaert looked terrible pre-season, so why pick him? Other performances have put them in the side on merit.

Boro Team for those interested:

Jason Steele
    Stuart Parnaby
    George Friend
    Dean Whitehead
    Rhys Williams
    Jonathan Woodgate
    Mustapha Carayol
    Grant Leadbitter
    Kafoumba
    Marvin Emnes
    Jozsef Varga
Subs:
    Faris Haroun
    Justin Hoyte
    Jayson Leutwiler
    Richard Smallwood
    Emmanuel Ledesma
    Luke Williams
    Ben Gibson

You've obviously never heard of a guy called Westley Morgan

Wes is an absolute beast but he isn't going to be a creative player - without Knocky the midfield looks a bit devoid of imagination. King is a ghost, he's late breaks into the box, he's not a player to get on the ball and create chances, Drinkwater is good on the ball but doesn't tend to take risks, to try and skip past a man and spot a defence splitting pass - he's more a break up attacks and spread the play. James could potentially play that role I suppose, but still without Knocky there isn't that unpredictable spark who could take apart a defence with ease and create great chances.

I think Pearson has made some very weird decisions with the lineup and in my opinion is putting a weak team out. If Im wrong, I'll admit it. Doesnt mean you need to start calling people c*nts and knobs because they dont agree with you.

I called the person who said 'No Knockaert, we've lost' that. 

That's not even a real opinion is it, it's not even justified. At least some in here are talking some sense but the one liners of negativity do my head in! 

Foxes will win today and the team will do us proud. They've been together long enough now this group of players and I have a good feeling about today.

Anyone who says Knockers is useless when we're not flying - how were we playing when he picked it up in his own half against Watford, skinned 3 players and won a penalty? Oh yeh, we were playing fvcking shit.

Or how about against Forest when we were set for a thrashing and then he springs into life and hits the bar, we start to get on top, he creates the 2nd goal and scores the bleeding winner in stoppage time.

Archived