Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

If it wasn't Vardy it would be Waggy, which people would moan about too. NP can't win. How do you know that Knocky hasn't been shocking in training? He hardly set the world alight in any pre season games. Back the team of fcuk off.

Schlupp??

I had quite an open mind, quite positive (For me).

Then I saw Vardy was starting, it's wound me up.

Especially when I then look at the bench and I see Waghorn, Schlupp and Nugent (I guess he is still got niggles perhaps?) i'm sorry but how the hell has Vardy got ahead of those three? I'd rather play with 10 men than Vardy playing. I'm sorry, I really wanted the lad to do well and it's not his fault he's been picked but it's winding me up, send him on loan atleast FFS!

It's embarrassing that Stringer feels he has to Tweet why Knockaert isn't in the squad and everyone on here is crying about him being left out like he is the be-all-and-end-all of the team.

With him in the team Auto's is on without him prepare for a relegation dogfight...

St Ledger starts a league game for us again, which based on my post Derby debacle prediction means I'll be spending the afternoon buying bananas and a tyre to swing on for my nephew.

And to think I texted him a false revised coach departure time too - doh!

Guest seanfox778

I wouldn't be surprised at all if a Prem club had come in for Knockaert and that's why he's not playing.

Probably a panic buy from Palace seeing as they're struggling to sign anyone

sorry but there is no creativity there i would have dropped drinkwater and gave gallagher a go hes creative and can pass the ball and take deadball stuff  big mistake i think as knocky not playing 

also where is the pace apart from de laet        those back 3 will be raped by emnes if he is playing 

Wes is hardly a slouch. Besides the experience there should counter the lack of pace, they don't have to be driving forward and covering a lot of ground, so it's more about positioning.

HAHA.

Get your ****ing CV's in down at the KP you morons. 'I'd do this, I'd do that'

You're not in the job so leave NP to it and at least give it 90 minutes until you start mouthing off!!!!

I'm gonna be supporting my team today and backing them, confidently, to win today. I hope Vardy scores to shut you idiots up.

And Knocky having a medical at Monaco!? Twat.

Welcome to foxestalk mate lol

Archived