Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

I would argue he is our most skilful player, this doesn't always equate to our best player though and I think James and Morgan are both ahead of him.

Not surprised he hasn't started him in a tough away game, very surprised he's not on the bench though for a bit of something different if we do go a goal down.

Maybe he's saving him for Wycombe in the cup

Aye, fair enough, but he is easily our most creative, most skillful player. Even if he doesn't start, he should be on the bench since he can change a game on his day.

If it wasn't Vardy it would be Waggy, which people would moan about too. NP can't win. How do you know that Knocky hasn't been shocking in training? He hardly set the world alight in any pre season games. Back the team of fcuk off.

I'd rather Waggy tbh - he's been very hit and miss, but he has had spells where he's looked a threat upfront, Vardy doesn't really offer that - he works his socks off and hassles players, but he hasn't shown himself to be much of a goal-scorer at this level.

Anyone who says Knockers is useless when we're not flying - how were we playing when he picked it up in his own half against Watford, skinned 3 players and won a penalty? Oh yeh, we were playing fvcking shit.

Or how about against Forest when we were set for a thrashing and then he springs into life and hits the bar, we start to get on top, he creates the 2nd goal and scores the bleeding winner in stoppage time.

But you miss the key point. He missed the penalty. That makes him ****in shit for like... ever. :ph34r:  :whistle:

Surly if we win today it means Pearson was right? And has selected a team to win a game?

I'd say for a starting XI, yes, absolutely.

But Knockaert is a proper match-winner. Not having him on the bench seems like madness.

There could be many reasons why knocky's not in the squad and the club aren't always going to give the real reason just to protect the club or the player.

Dissapointed but not surprised Knockaert isn't in the starting lineup. Would like to see him in the free/CAM role, with King dropping back in place of DD.

Madness not putting him on the bench at least, though. 

Hope Vardy can have a decent game today. Doesn't deserve nearly as much of the hate and vitriol he gets on here. Would have rather seen Waggy start, but nevermind.

Would have preferred Nige to stick to 4-4-2 until Zoom is fit, or at least put Schlupp there instead of Konch. 

There could be many reasons why knocky's not in the squad and the club aren't always going to give the real reason just to protect the club or the player.

But that doesn't fit the argument some are having does it? We can't sack Pearson if there are logical reasons why he's made decisions.

Idiots coming on here and talking sense.

sorry but there is no creativity there i would have dropped drinkwater and gave gallagher a go hes creative and can pass the ball and take deadball stuff  big mistake i think as knocky not playing 

also where is the pace apart from de laet        those back 3 will be raped by emnes if he is playing 

Pearson has made a huge mistake because knockeart is a game changer and in 90% of city fans eyes hes a huge asset on the pitch and bench ... Pearson cannot walk away without a win because if not everyone will ask would knockeart have made the difference... His head on the line but he gets paid a million pound a year for a reason... COME ON CITY!!!!

Archived