Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Boro Match Thread

Is Pearson actually trying to get the sack? When will he get the message that Vardy and his stupid ****ing hair is not Championship level, nevermind title contender level. Jesus christ, mary and joseph.

Get them in the starting 11!

what the hell is everyone on about Knocky not playing for?

Haven't they seen him play? Just woeful

Only problem for me is Nuge not being match sharp yet meaning Vardy playing and of course HOOFsky, every time he gets the ball will be a aimless punt to wood meaning we could be back under pressure again and he's not fast enough to get back... Hope it's not too long until Zoom is match fit, would be good to have more pace on the left, like RDL on the right especially in the wingback formations of 5-3-2 & 3-5-2

No Knocky? Easily our most creative player, should be building round him tbh. As for Vardy - yeah it's a new season, but I can't see him being a threat up-front. As for Konch... left side is going to be very weak, not a player who can play LWB. I'd be sticking Dyer there ahead of Konch.

Oh dear, no Knocky, Vardy ahead of Waggy and Shitbread ahead of Moore as well as no Zoom. So expect to see Konch done for pace and and a 90th min 'boro penalty courtesy of Vardy. Anyway, everyone is going to have to play their part this year regardless.

Knocky plays like a dried up dog turd

Not much to choose between Vardy & Waggy - I'd have played Schlupp, however Schlupp will be an asset coming off the bench in this one - You can't use all your ammo up in the first half

What has Whitbread got to do with Moore? One is a LCB the other a RCB... It's is St Ledger who is in ahead of Moore which I'm not sure about, SSL is pretty far from good and if he's dropped he'll throw his toys out the pram again just like he's done a few times before, may as well play Moore

I'd play Dyer over Konch (in a wingback formation, not in a 442 - obviously), until Zoom gets his fitness up. Konch a complete liability, both from hoofing for attacks & no pace at the back

what the hell is everyone on about Knocky not playing for?

Haven't they seen him play? Just woeful

You really don't like him do you?

Who gives a shit if he was crap in pre-season, he's our most exciting and potentially our most creative player and he's not even in the squad? It's fvcking shocking.

If he's not injured you can't really defend that. It's bad enough he's been played out of position on the right let alone not having him at all.

HAHA.

Get your ****ing CV's in down at the KP you morons. 'I'd do this, I'd do that'

You're not in the job so leave NP to it and at least give it 90 minutes until you start mouthing off!!!!

I'm gonna be supporting my team today and backing them, confidently, to win today. I hope Vardy scores to shut you idiots up.

And Knocky having a medical at Monaco!? Twat. 

Knocky plays like a dried up dog turd

Not much to choose between Vardy & Waggy - I'd have played Schlupp, however Schlupp will be an asset coming off the bench in this one - You can't use all your ammo up in the first half

What has Whitbread got to do with Moore? One is a LCB the other a RCB... It's is St Ledger who is in ahead of Moore which I'm not sure about, SSL is pretty far from good and if he's dropped he'll throw his toys out the pram again just like he's done a few times before, may as well play Moore

I'd play Dyer over Konch (in a wingback formation, not in a 442 - obviously), until Zoom gets his fitness up. Konch a complete liability, both from hoofing for attacks & no pace at the back

you don't half talk some dried up dog turd.

Archived