Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Larry_LCFC

Season Ticket Problems - Leeds

What an absolute farce this is. Hundreds of people stranded outside the stadium because their ST cards aren't working and the club haven't got the staff to deal with it. In a massive queue to get it sorted. My dads worked, mine didn't. Well done Leicester!

Same here, mine worked.  My sons didn't.

All my fault it seems.  We moved house last summer. 

I know I updated the address on line when I paid for our season tickets. I know I did, because I got a letter saying thanks for renewing.

Seems I didn't update my 11 year olds account, I didnt know he had one!  Seems they sent his season ticket to our old address.

Tip for all would be fraudsters out there.  You can order something at the club and they dont check who is paying nor that the delivery address is the same as the card holders.

Typical Leicester - just a little bit sh*t.

I was waiting over half an hour. The queue was massive for the Kop sub ticket office. Everyone had the same problem.Then the guy at the counter said I was supposed to be using my new card and this is the old one. I could have sworn they spent the end of last season banging on about us needing to keep the same card.

I did predict this before.

However, both mine and my dad's worked fine. They are the same from last season.

I wish the club would go back to real tickets instead of a card. It's easier for everyone.

Any season ticket holders have trouble gaining access to the ground yesterday? In the family stand there was a steady steam of season ticket holders, myself included where members of their family group tickets gave a red light and they wernt granted access. My lads didn't work at the turnstile and was told to go see a steward outside with a handheld scanner. When I got there she was all ready besieged by about a doezen other supporters with the same issue. One guys kids had got in and he couldn't and all he got told was join the ticket office queue as the card with need to be reissued. The fact his children were unattended in the stadium was lost on the inept turnstile staff whom shrugged shoulders andbasically saud tough luck mate. I found out from the scanner lady my card was ok and my sons wasnt so fortunately I wasnt in the same boat, but had I gone in first a 9 year old would have been left outside on his own. The queue of supporters with the same issue was growing around this scanner lady having been sent there from other turnstiles. Tempers were starting to run very high, not due to the problem butmainly due to the turnstile white coat brigades lack of conviction to do anything about it. "you want the ticket offuce, nowt to do with us" was inflaming the situation. Even a section supervisor , polite as she was, couldn't or wouldnt do anything. kick off fast approaching and the ticket office queue was back to the door. I managed to grab a staff memeber who actually knew something about customer service and took 6 of us to the front of the queue to resolve the problem. Staff in the ticket office were surprised to say the least fron what we told them had happended with staff at the turnstiles. It seems there is no communication link between them and they should not have been telling us to join the back of the ticket office q in the first place.. Left hand and right hand anyone?? When I got back to turnstile I told this scanner woman and her posse what ticket office had said,, that they were given out wrong information. To her credit she thanked me for letting her know, but the point is should she or her supervisor not have been able to find that out for themselves? Judging nlby the amount of people around her still, it appears not to be an isolated issue. First day of season or not the situation was made worse by jobs worths with no authority or empowerment to sort the issue. (couple of good ticket office staff excluded)

We turned up two minutes after kick off and our turnstiles were already closed (sk1) so we walked to the open turnstile at sk2. Out f 3of us only mine worked with my ate stuck n front of me we both squeezed through in one turn of the gate. A steward then asked to look at our tickets, which was not a problem as we had both gone through on my green light. He then began to lecture us on not being late in future and to use the correct late entry as his was nt the right one. My mate behind us had to argue to get the ae open for him as the steward wanted to send him half way around the ground. We thanked the stewards for their understanding (not) and reminded them we were paying for a service and thanked them for their excellent customer service skills.

Guest MattP

We turned up two minutes after kick off and our turnstiles were already closed (sk1) so we walked to the open turnstile at sk2. Out f 3of us only mine worked with my ate stuck n front of me we both squeezed through in one turn of the gate. A steward then asked to look at our tickets, which was not a problem as we had both gone through on my green light. He then began to lecture us on not being late in future and to use the correct late entry as his was nt the right one. My mate behind us had to argue to get the ae open for him as the steward wanted to send him half way around the ground. We thanked the stewards for their understanding (not) and reminded them we were paying for a service and thanked them for their excellent customer service skills.

You should have told him to go and fcuk himself, who does he think he is telling you what time to turn up?

You should have told him to go and fcuk himself, who does he think he is telling you what time to turn up?

We did try to explain tha we had paid to watch the match and therefore could choose to attend late and asked him where else we would pay for something and be confronted aggressively for arriving two minutes late. This did seem to be to muc for him to deal with intellectually.

As far as im aware, it was a problem to do with the new cards. If the fella with the scanner outside said go to the ticket office, then you will be sorted for the rest of the season. Some people got sent out new season tickets, others were told they could use their old ones. A complete cluster **** i agree, but the stewards job was to divert them to the fella with the scanner or to the main ticket office. Nothing else they could do, other than be polite :)

As far as im aware, it was a problem to do with the new cards. If the fella with the scanner outside said go to the ticket office, then you will be sorted for the rest of the season. Some people got sent out new season tickets, others were told they could use their old ones. A complete cluster **** i agree, but the stewards job was to divert them to the fella with the scanner or to the main ticket office. Nothing else they could do, other than be polite :)

They spent the end of last season drumming into us that we MUST keep our cards and not throw them away because we would have to use them again and wouldnt be issued with new ones. So why when I turn up at the first home game am I told, "Oh no, this is your old card, you cant get in with it. Where is your new one we sent you?". I heard this said to everyone around me aswell. I mean seriously what a complete **** up. Once again, poor communication and mixed messages from the club. The retail/media side of Leicester City really is a farce to say the least. Its one thing after another.

Archived