Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AKCJ

He's one of our own.

He's brilliant.

I'm still a bit annoyed that we had Keane on loan playing every game when Moore has so much potential.

I actually think it has worked in his favour

He wasn't quite strong enough physically last year and got bullied out of it in a couple of games early doors - if NP had played him more I think it could have knocked the confidence out of him completely

Kept his head down and worked really hard in the gym plus had a great spell out on loan where he learnt an awful lot

Old cliche but patience really is a real virtue when the yoofs go from boys football to playing against experienced hard nose pro's

Biggest thing is he is a local lad who doesn't give it large and appreciates the fans support as shown in his message

Rivalling Schlupp for my favourite player.

They seem a lot more determined to succeed and progress than other young stars we've had over the last decade or so. I don't see them dropping down divisions like Tommy Wright/Matt Heath et.al. all did

Fingers crossed...

Doing very well , however one criticism I have of him is the long throw please stop that Moore lol

There's nothing wrong with the throw itself, it is just our inability to attack it. We didn't even bother sending someone up who could head it.

Great to see Moore doing well, future captain if he's here long enough.

you can never win with some people, goals will come from his long throw just look at Delap at Stoke, something good to have

Just the presence of it can cause problems/mistakes. A defender normally kicks it into touch, might try something else as the throw puts them under. A good weapon too have, and can be quite effective.

Doing very well , however one criticism I have of him is the long throw please stop that Moore lol

you can never win with some people, goals will come from his long throw just look at Delap at Stoke, something good to have

It worked for stoke due to the aerial threat of their squad, we simply don't have the same threat....

It worked for stoke due to the aerial threat of their squad, we simply don't have the same threat....

]

Agreed, but also it the direction of the throw, for it to be effective it needs to be more towards the goalkeeper rather than the box.

He's been superb so far, really hope he keeps it up and goes on to play hundreds of game for us just like King.

It very clearly means a lot to him playing for his hometown club and it's fantastic to see another talent coming out of the academy. 

His attitude seems to be spot on to, not one of these arrogant lads that think they have made it when they really haven't. 

He's been superb so far, really hope he keeps it up and goes on to play hundreds of game for us just like King.

It very clearly means a lot to him playing for his hometown club and it's fantastic to see another talent coming out of the academy.

His attitude seems to be spot on to, not one of these arrogant lads that think they have made it when they really haven't.

I agree

Good post

Moore's a double whammy for me, local lad and from our acadamy. he may have a few bad games this season due to his inexperience but I'd rather see him have the odd bad game then bring in some mercenary

He hasn't had any bad games this season lol

Archived