Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mkaiser1

Recycle the Marshall chant for Morgan

Recycle the epic Ben Marshall chant for Wes Morgan  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Would you favour recycling the epic Ben Marshall chant for a more worthy, epic player - namely Wes Morgan

• Yes
    • No

day trippers? wow, so you follow leicester more than just the day of the match? training sessions? academy squad?

Naaah, he must mean surely mean all the glory supporters that Leicester get. All those tourists that turn up just so they can revel in our consecutive years of success, while watching star studded squads like Barnsley or Yeovil. That must be the reason - it's not as if they might be true fans of the club or anything.

Naaah, he must mean surely mean all the glory supporters that Leicester get. All those tourists that turn up just so they can revel in our consecutive years of success, while watching star studded squads like Barnsley or Yeovil. That must be the reason - it's not as if they might be true fans of the club or anything.

Well said that man!

You can be as snobbish as you want about the Ben Marshall chant, its one of only two that gets normally non-singing fans participating. Surely that's the definition of creating atmosphere.

Yeah it's ridiculously simple but it works and it's a bit more original than We Love You that has a similar effect.

Oh and singing Wesley Morgan hates Forest is retarded.

He doesn't, it isn't even ironically amusing, it's just dumb, get over it.

How is it snobbish if I don't like a chant that sounds like it has been made up by a 5 year old? Its not big or clever.

I'd rather 'The City'.

I'd rather 'The Leicester' :P

Morgan already has the Bamba one which is good as it fits his name, it's simple and it's unique (there's no other club using the 'La Bamba' theme).

I always thought that Ben Marshall one was a bit wasted on one player, it's not really a player song I always thought. I felt it was like changing 'We Love You' for one player and was never really meant for a player until some idiot just started shouting 'Ben Marshall' in the middle of it because he was playing well that day.

What happened to 'The Only Way Is Up' for Schlupp as well?! I actually quite liked that one and it's originality.

Shit chant it sounds like a load of vikings rowing across the north sea. 

Lets start singing the following:

Bring on the Sunderland and Arsenal

When You're smiling (proper version)

When you're feeling tired and weiry

Never felt more like singing the blues

Ewan is welshman

There's a circus in the town

and other Citeh favourites out now on k-tel records...........

It's a great song without someones name in the middle, which is how it should be. Although it is overused thoughout the Football League now and I can imagine the confusion on our fans faces when hearing it and not hearing a players name in the middle. lol

Shit chant it sounds like a load of vikings rowing across the north sea. 

lol!

How is it snobbish if I don't like a chant that sounds like it has been made up by a 5 year old? Its not big or clever.

Jesus Christ, its a football chant not a submission for a prize winning bit of poetry. They all sound like the work of a child.

Read the New Chants thread, it's by and large the most cringeworthy piece of illiterate shit on this forum.

Jesus Christ, its a football chant not a submission for a prize winning bit of poetry. They all sound like the work of a child.

Read the New Chants thread, it's by and large the most cringeworthy piece of illiterate shit on this forum.

Who said it was? You still have failed to address the question. Just went on a mindless rant.

Blackpool away, it started at 99 - wow it was painful.

That one must of passed me by (luckily) heard 10 sung away on many an England trip including the 06 world cup though. ...not the best of songs like you say, no idea why we'd sing it though and change it to 99 too???

Archived