Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MikeyT

Charlton Match Thread

Pearson should know by now this midfield in a 532 is too defensive and won't create. And with the signing of Hammond it's given him the opportunity of going even more defensive next game. :|

Worries me too.  Can only hope he would go with a midfield 3 or Hammond, James and Knocky if that's the case.

Too negative, playing 3-5-2, we have no pace & we have no creativity from midfield, sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't, and this formation certainly ain't working today. 

Bring Dyer & Knockaert on and go 4-4-2, ended up working against Birmingham and it worked in mid week. 

Im not so sure, he has form for this in match threads

Cant keep going behind and hoping for a miracle.

So fvcking shit.

I was trying to be positive and give the benefit of the doubt on a Saturday morning. Guess I was wrong.

We can't keep going 1 down and come back to win, that sort of run comes to an end. However I've still got one foot on the optimistic bus - so here's hoping we come out and batter them 2nd half.

All runs come to an end eventually

Does anyone really care about the charlton bench stringer? When the second half starts, describe what happens, don't give us the bench of the opposition - our team, great. opposition line-up - ok, opposition subs - who cares?

stringer is shithouse

Does anyone really care about the charlton bench stringer? When the second half starts, describe what happens, don't give us the bench of the opposition - our team, great. opposition line-up - ok, opposition subs - who cares?

Did he mention Bernie's fez?

Archived